.25 crown shot count

On setting 5 @885fps I get 75ish shots on reg with the 25gr. So I guess I got it tuned okay. I set out this morning to try to find the harmony that ted talks about. Not sure if I found it but I got my extreme spread to about 10-15fps it sounds good and feels good and in crappy wind and rain/snow I was getting .5-.75" at 50 with the 34 mk2 and 25gr plus as a bonus I'm even getting the same size groups with polymags! So I stopped playing with stuff and just had some fun shooting. Can't wait to hit the woods. I appreciate all the info everyone shares on this forum thanks!

Sounds like you're pretty dialed in for shot count and accuracy! I think your shot count is about right. There are some variables but I wouldn't worry about it. Like Bob said, if you're getting tight groups, that's what I think matters most! Have you tried the JSB 33.95 MkI's? Many people love the MkII's in their Crowns and yours is shooting them great. My gun shoots the MkI JSB's just a tad bit better. You might want to give them a try in the future if you haven't. You're getting great groups but who knows the MkI's might even shoot better.

Stoti