.25 caliber slug liner & slug testing results (for real this time) Lots of pics!

@HM-HEN agree with all (been testing too) but 1, only because so far the best group I have seen with slugs @100 yards with cross wind is Matts D. Group with an X slug Liner out of the impact, shooting @950fps 0.22 30gn slugs (1/2 moa or so) and the X Slug Liner (as far as aI know) do have a Choke, much less aggressive than the pellet liner, but a choke nevertheless.

Edosan, I know. I am a little sorry the information isn't a little more clear, concise and easier to make sense of though! The five slugs in the picture are all made by Dale or D-Rig at Varmint Knocker. He makes a great product and all of the slugs in the picture shoot very well. They're the slugs I'm going to focus on in the near future as I proceed with my testing. He makes a great product and usually has orders to me within a few days. D-Rig has been a huge help, custom making whatever I want and getting them to me fast so I can keep testing. I've given every slug a fair chance to find the absolute best shooter but because Dale is making me custom slugs to order, exactly what I want, they've been shooting the best! I can't wait to see what the future hold with these slugs and long range shooting!!!

Stoti

I should get tomorrow or Friday some D-Rig slugs I order over ebay (In Chile I mean) for the 0.22, for some tests on my impact Slug Liner.

Early today I went to PalmBeach web site for a 700mm Slug Liner 0.25 and they went out of stock! damn! anyone know where I can get it?