.25 caliber pellet sizing.

I have looked on line at both the Lee loader which looks like you keep pushing pellets up through the die until they start coming out the other end into a holding cup. Then when you are finished you push the remaining pellets that are still left in the die out with some type of push rod. This seems line an efficient design. I also looked at the NOE which has the die body that will screw into a standard reloading press, the bushing that does the actual resizing, and a push rod. This looks, process wise, to be almost identical with the exception of this one not having a cup to catch the pellets coming out the other end. Or as I read, with the NOE you can just push the pellets through without a press, just holding the die. Is this an accurate description? So If there is a NOE user out there, let me know the advantage of using a NOE over a LEE, or a Lee user let me know the advantage of using a Lee over a NOE. Thanks to all who respond. 

Everyone who start sizing the pellets need more than 1 or 2 sizing tools.

I have very good results with sized pellets and every barrel need another size for the optimum result.

At my Hatsan AT 44 10 i sized the sirts 6,44 mm and it shot pellet on pellet at 28 meters

The Hatsan Bully do this with an 6,38 skirt size jsb kings or heavys

My sizer is a steelblock with 11 holes from 6.34mm to 6.44 mm 

So i can test ervery skirtsize in this range.

If you use only one ore two sizes you can have luck or not

Best Greathings