25 caliber H&N Grizzlies

JoeWayneRhea

Apr 5, 2015
https://goo.gl/photos/gAqFFh1eSfnznjWV8
A while back when the new JSB heavy 25 cailber pellets came out I found it next to impossible to locate any so I began looking for an alternative.
Anyway I was looking thru the Pyramid Air site and saw the grizzlies , they looked funny but I figured why not .
Attached is the first group I shot at 100 yards with my Cricket. I would be lying if I said it would do that all the time ( or me !!) But if you are like me and constantly hear that it's JSB or nothing , at least keep an open mind ..
BTW I used these pellets to take a coyote thru the heart at 45 yards , and two pigs less than a week ago . Both hogs took it like a trooper right in the head and dropped like a hookers panties !!!

I have no idea about choked . I do know that Ernest laps the barrels and inside mine looks like a mirror . I honestly don't know what it was like before it was tuned . I'm the second owner and it was like this when I got it.
The guy I bought it from sold off all his airguns and he told me before I bought it that it was something special .He was right :) I've shot several groups and sent pics to Ernest Rowe and Donny Du who made the shroud and LDC . Both are GREAT GUYS and do incredible work!!!
Last guy who shot it offered me 1400$ on the spot. Lol
When you read about Crickets and you hear about how they shoot after Ernest has tuned them its not exaggerated