.25 cal choice need opinions

I don’t think you’ll go wrong with the BT65 or Marauder in .25 cal base on the price range. I’ve seen them both For sale on the classified for a very reasonable price. I have heard and saw videos of the cocking unit on the BT65 being quite hard. I’m still siding the Marauder due to all the after market prices. There’s even a .30 Cal conversion kit available if you what more knock down power in the future. 

If your budget is $1,000 and interested in a bullpup. I would just add another $300 and get the new FX Wildcat. I had the first 25 cal version and it was super accurate with plenty of power. I sold it because the hunting I do will get the rifle scratched up. Your options with $1,000 are pretty big these days. There’s a lot of companies make real good airguns. Good luck on your search. 

"E-Dogg"I will check the classifieds thanks. Ok don't forget my budget lol. Also to help I do not have a fill tank only a pump, which I am ok with on the small tank models anything above 250 cc's or so will be to much pumpin!
I'd check Field Supply. You can refurbished Hatsan s and Marauders at a nice price. I also wouldn't sleep on the Kral arms, I've seen some impressive results with a little polishing.

I own a bullboss (wood) in .25 and my currently have my buddy’s Karl puncher breaker (synthetic) hanging out in the garage because he wanted me to get it dialed in for him.

im really impressed with the Kral. It’s really light and super accurate - easily as accurate as the bulllboss.

Dont rule out the Kral. They’re damn good guns I really like them. Great price point.

best of luck!!!
Scott

"E-Dogg"
"scrane"I have found the bullpup to be a good solution for offhand shooting. For shooting off of a rest or a bipod I prefer a standard rifle. One thing I don't like about bullpups is that you have to mount the scope pretty high above the bore which complicates judging trajectory while hunting.
well the streamline is light at just under 7lbs.
that is a good point about mounting the scope high. Is it a bit more difficult going from 50 to 75 yrd shots to a squirrel that pops up 10 yrds from you?
thammer I am checkin out your site and videos. Pretty affordable upgrades I must say.

Well gents after much web surfing, youtube watchin and question asking I think I'm gonna go with the .25 Bullboss. Fieldsupply has them for about $430 I think. I figure with my funds I can have a rifle and throw a regulator in it with a little tuning. Also might squeeze in a new scope or a small buddy tank. I mainly shoot critters so pumping isn't to bad. I just pump after 20rds and only takes 4 or 5 mins top to refill. I don't know where some people say they have to pump for 20 mins. What are some of your favorite small field tanks.? Thanks for the all the advice and info!

+1 what Cone said. A Talon p with ldc and drop in a $40 super sear (WOW factor). Jsb 25.4 are very accurate. Take things to another level with Carson rat sniper slugs . With a condor hi-flo tank and proper tune 40 shots @ 850/865 and the 12" LW bbl will hang with the long boys with out the weight. For more fun add Tony's qctp with the 2 inserts. Total fun gun. One shot, one kill.