.25 cal becoming my favorite

I jumped into the PCP game with a .30 Wildcat but have both .177 and .22 springers. I went right to the .30 for the power. I have a coyote problem at my cabin and wanted the extra power to deal with them with out having to go to a dedicated big bore slug gun. I am planning on adding a .25, .357 and .45 to my collection lol. Yes sir, right down the rabbit hole we go! :)

Have you taken any Yotes with that 30 cal Wildcat, yet?

Bigragu, not yet. Ive had some minor issues with the gun that I had to work out. It's been so damn hot and muggy I wouldnt be to happy in the woods!. I plan on laying the smack down late summer/early fall and during the winter.

.My take is i love my .22 mrod because it love $5.82 walmart 14.3 crosmans 500 count pellets for target but my .25 cal gauntlet has more than twice the power and it is very noticeable. For rabbits and squirrels the .22 is o.k but the .25 makes up for a less than perfect shots.To me a squirrel is a tougher critter than a rabbit,thump a rabbit in the head and he's pollaxed.Used to raise rabbits and they are a fragile criitter,tender though wild or cage raised.My .22 is cheaper to shoot than my .177 also a gauntlet because its not pellet picky.Have to see how the Sam Yang recluse .35 pans out as Florida as of last year 2018 has made air guns a option now,.30 cal and up for deer and .22 and up for turkey.Both must be pcp,hogs anything goes.