.25 Bobcat mkll fps?

MonkyshineI say again great numbers. My calculator puts you guys around 44 and 46 ft lbs. Before readjustment to shoot heavies I shot 33 (3 mags) @ 910 fps with 16 ES and 8 SD for 24g kings. I can only use 3000 to 2450 on pressure unregulated. It really makes me think about installing a regulator to use those higher pressures.
Unless you need the extra shots there really isn't a need for a regulator on the Fx rifles. Fx rifles are pretty consistent from shot to shot but having a reg sure makes things easier. Hey the one thing you can do is adjust on the fly without any problems, can't do that with a reg.

aa_limitedhow many milimere enter to center groups are you getting at 50 yeards? 5 shot groups of course
I just came in from shooting my first groups with the bobcat and it's confirmed, its a laser! I shot a 5 shot group with the 25.4 kings at 55yrds and got just under 1" with 3 in the same hole. I was shooting from my car window so not the most stable. The 3 were the last shots measuring 1/2" at 55yrds! I used chairgun to dial in my scope so no holdover was used.