.22 TX200 MkIII

I own the Air Arms TX200 MKIII. She’s a beast at 11 lbs with the scope, but I love her anyway. Her expertly crafted wood stock, deep bluing, crisp trigger and dependable accuracy make me proud and keep me coming back to her. She can be used for a lot more than squirrels and indeed, I’ve taken all manner of small game from California to Maine. My Uncle, who lives in the “Great North Woods”, has literally taken dozens of coyotes with his .22-250, but he was amazed that I could take a grey fox at 25 yards with a pellet gun. Yesterday, she did me proud again, not because of the large size of the game or the distance between myself and the quarry but because of her outstanding accuracy. The quarry would dart out and then back under the turtle in less than 1 second – literally. It quickly became evident that I would never have enough time to sight-in on the quarry and squeeze the trigger. So I watched the quarry dart out and back and I noticed that he always came out and returned in precisely the same spot. If I was going to be successful, I needed to pull the trigger just before he made his dash. I sighted-in on that spot and when I caught a glimpse of movement under the turtle I pulled the trigger. There was no do over or second chance, the pellet needed to hit within an eighth inch of that spot, the first time. As demanding as this may have been, it has become routine for my TX200 and she has never disappointed me. (23-1/2yds, 12.65gr H&N Baracuda Green) 

https://goo.gl/photos/SyWqfQtjWeAMYa2o6