Become an AGN forum member to be included in our multi-thousand dollar Monthly Airgun Giveaways! Winning is as easy as picking a number, no strings attached! This is our way of thanking you for being a part of the worlds biggest airgun forum. Yours truly, Michael Wendt - Owner.
Join HERE

.22 sig sauer asp20

• Views : 5225
  • Link

c_m_shooter
    Participant
    United States
    Accuracy: +12

chemclay

c_m_shooter

chemclay

Does anyone know how the .177 asp compares in performance?

18.5 ft lbs with 10.5 grain pellets.  Accuracy is good, 1.5 inch spinners are boring out to 50 yards at the house.  I had mixed results shooting a couple rounds of field target.  Its hold sensitivity starts to show on elevated targets.  If the targets are level I shoot about the same percentage as with my HW97.

That's really good c_m_; how did you decide on the .177?

I shoot field target and plink in my house and yard.  I have no need for a .22

Link

Glenroiland
    Participant
    United States
    Accuracy: +6

c_m_shooter

chemclay

c_m_shooter

chemclay

Does anyone know how the .177 asp compares in performance?

18.5 ft lbs with 10.5 grain pellets.  Accuracy is good, 1.5 inch spinners are boring out to 50 yards at the house.  I had mixed results shooting a couple rounds of field target.  Its hold sensitivity starts to show on elevated targets.  If the targets are level I shoot about the same percentage as with my HW97.

That's really good c_m_; how did you decide on the .177?

I shoot field target and plink in my house and yard.  I have no need for a .22

I went with the .177 as well.  Sometimes I wish I went .22, but the .177 hits so hard and is so accurate that I think I'm happy with the .177.  Plus, if I NEED .22, I can pick up one of 22's lol

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.