.22 sig sauer asp20

...posted too soon....thanx , 'other' mark b.........someone will figure out the second stage break to make it less of a "lawyer trigger".... but it looks very consistent (standard deviation or spread) over your chrony.....cool.......and american barrels take time.....seems it may need some seasoning , like a cast iron skillet.... i'm hoping it'll accurize itself by being leadded up with a tin or two of pellets...... i have a hunch that those 'sized for competition' .22 crosman premiers in the 625 count box would be great for this gun.....wish they'd make more of those and sell em to us..... ...i knew a mark burton a while back....beetlejuice..... he was a good shot... he was the type of guy who would buy a theoben rapid , and just be bored with it (said with his .177, smoking sparrows at 80 yards like it was nothin).....i'm like that - if there's not much i can do to make it better, i sell it.... then he'd get an air arms underlever or two, and paint the damn thing camo.... 

I too have been waitinnggg for something on the asp 20 other then the blurbs we keep getting. I found one test indicating the standard JSB 14.xx gr .22 pellet was launched at 841fps on one of the you tube videos. I would like to hear how it fires and recoils, I have the Diana AMO 8. took me a while to shoot it accurately, not the same as my other Diana's springers, a 34 & a 27. But I adjusted. I think I'd like the asp 20 sig in .22. But I'd like to here what more reviewers think of it in .22. Seems they are shipping the .177 mostly. Lot of noise and no follow through on the original promise of their original shipping schedule. Also I seem to recall a 13" long barrel. 841 fps out of 13" seems odd for .22 14.xx gr pellet. Well the true reality of it all will finally come out. I'll wait till then and by then Pyramyd's sale will have ended.

I too have been waitinnggg for something on the asp 20 other then the blurbs we keep getting. I found one test indicating the standard JSB 14.xx gr .22 pellet was launched at 841fps on one of the you tube videos. I would like to hear how it fires and recoils, I have the Diana AMO 8. took me a while to shoot it accurately, not the same as my other Diana's springers, a 34 & a 27. But I adjusted. I think I'd like the asp 20 sig in .22. But I'd like to here what more reviewers think of it in .22. Seems they are shipping the .177 mostly. Lot of noise and no follow through on the original promise of their original shipping schedule. Also I seem to recall a 13" long barrel. 841 fps out of 13" seems odd for .22 14.xx gr pellet. Well the true reality of it all will finally come out. I'll wait till then and by then Pyramyd's sale will have ended.

The days are ticking by far too slow. Before I even scope it my chrony data will be posted. With only two pellets I might add. Firing behaviors will also be noted. One thing I know for sure that I don't like is the fact the rifle cannot be uncocked. I never kept any of my gas-spring airguns cocked until I was ready to shoot. Maybe a minute or so I would leave it cocked. I know that they say gas-spring guns can be left cocked but I still don't like doing it.

I received my ASP 20 in 22 cal in the beginning of February this year. I had to wait at least 2 weeks to get out to shoot it, we live in northeastern Pennsylvania and the weather wasn't very cooperative. When I did get out it was still very cold for shooting still in the 30s, so we were only out there for about half an hour, and the same the next week. Didn't get much done with it then. got out last week April 23rd and spent about an hour shooting. Had trouble getting some pellets to seat and had to force them into the breach with a spent 30-06 brass, but those pellets shot erratically.I had some JSB Exact Jumbos 15.89 gr that I used to sight the scope mostly in before I had to leave. I really do enjoy shooting this pellet rifle. The first couple dozen times I shot it, it was hard to cock, then it started feeling much easier. Going out again tomorrow to shoot some more, can't wait.

I received my ASP 20 in 22 cal in the beginning of February this year. I had to wait at least 2 weeks to get out to shoot it, we live in northeastern Pennsylvania and the weather wasn't very cooperative. When I did get out it was still very cold for shooting still in the 30s, so we were only out there for about half an hour, and the same the next week. Didn't get much done with it then. got out last week April 23rd and spent about an hour shooting. Had trouble getting some pellets to seat and had to force them into the breach with a spent 30-06 brass, but those pellets shot erratically.I had some JSB Exact Jumbos 15.89 gr that I used to sight the scope mostly in before I had to leave. I really do enjoy shooting this pellet rifle. The first couple dozen times I shot it, it was hard to cock, then it started feeling much easier. Going out again tomorrow to shoot some more, can't wait.

Mine is probably one of the easiest break barrel rifles to cock that I have owned.

I've had the ASP20 for about a month now, SIG sent me one directly in .22 for me to field review. I love the gun, not a fine German springer but definitely durable and beyond worthy to take out as a workhorse hunting gun. I adjusted the trigger down to 2.5 and found it fine for hunting purposes. Here is my review of it I hope some may enjoy. 

https://youtu.be/_Dsr7WKK-iw

...yeah , it takes a lot work, but 820 fps with 14.3's is possible from an r1.....they do more like 765 in stock form.... i think i've given up on the asp20 . i keep seeing people selling theirs , and i was wanting the whiskey 3 scope - but i guess it didnt make it. maybe the price will come down.

They actually had a Whiskey scope to send with the rifle but was going to take few weeks to get it. I had a small window to film this review and just didn't have the time to wait. Personally I'm not really much into springers much anymore due to PCP bug. Lol This definitely is a workhorse rifle but probably not for everyone. The biggest selling point for them is the SIG name and the fact it's Made in USA. I see them selling a lot of them but most of the buyers will most likely be new Airgunners. It was nice to get out and hunt in the old school ways. 

...yeah , it takes a lot work, but 820 fps with 14.3's is possible from an r1.....they do more like 765 in stock form.... i think i've given up on the asp20 . i keep seeing people selling theirs , and i was wanting the whiskey 3 scope - but i guess it didnt make it. maybe the price will come down.

I've seen one person selling. Most people are holding off until the Sig gun/scope combo is available.

I've seen one person selling. Most people are holding off until the Sig gun/scope combo is available.