.22 polymags soldout like everywhere?

1562585741_10082198185d232a8d3fb5e2.87848541_6C2964B1-4D66-4830-BA48-F9E9E2E9F68F.jpeg
I have at least a full tin, if not two tins of each that I could let you have if you are in a hurry - same price as PA charged me if you want them.

I am out of town on business until Thursday but could ship them to you then.

No deal to me either way -just offering to help. As you can see above, I won’t be short something to shoot.

Still unable to get any Polymags I went and ordered some metal mags as well as hornets to try out on some gophers who moved into my back yard.

IMO they metalmags every bit as good as the polys maybe better. I didn't get any with missing tips and the exit hole on the first gopher was impressive to say the least. 

On the other hand the Hornets which are nearly twice the already high price of the Predators came with two out of 150 missing tips. And just to test their effect I shot the same gopher on a couple minutes later to see what they do and it drilled a hole clean through. Had to really look to find the exit. They shoot great but terminal performance was sub par compared to the metals or polys.

call the guys at Predator. 1-855-246-9948

They have dented tins for a reduced price. I'm sure they'd be happy to explain what they have in stock and how badly damaged they are. Can't be any worse than Amazon 
1f609.svg

https://predatorpellets.com/product/polymag-22-caliber-dent/

ETA on fulfilling orders is July 15th 2019. 

Last year I ordered a several tins from them that they listed as being dented.

Absolutely nothing wrong with them, plus they included a pellet tin pouch.

Came packaged very well, I would not hesitate to order more.

call the guys at Predator. 1-855-246-9948

They have dented tins for a reduced price. I'm sure they'd be happy to explain what they have in stock and how badly damaged they are. Can't be any worse than Amazon 😉

https://predatorpellets.com/product/polymag-22-caliber-dent/

ETA on fulfilling orders is July 15th 2019. 

Well pyrmid is still soldout so i bought 1 dented polymag and 1 dented metal mag from predator, they showed up today brand new no dents in tin and the pellets are in perfect shape even better then my last order from pyrmid. :) maybe they ran out of dented tins but still have the listing so its a steal!