.22 pellets

Deerstalker I notice in your other post you say you have a Benjamin Trail. I own two Trails in 177 and 22 cals. I have tried as many various types of pellets I could get my hands on, unfortunately I don’t have the expanse of pellets available in the states. My 22 cal is quite accurate with the H&N FTT 14.66g and that was the rifle and pellets I used in the 100 yard golf ball challenge See attached

https://youtu.be/LfGpQcBNefE

But as others have stated above you have to try different types before you find the pellet your rifle really likes. Happy hunting.

Gary

EVERY barrel can be different and no 1 pellet fits any particular brand of gun. JSB, H&N, RWS Superdomes, etc etc etc are all great pellets and your gun may like. It also pays to pick up some Crosman 14.3gr Premier Hollow Points from Walmart for less than $6.00/500 and Crosman Ultra Magnums from Tractor Suppy for about $7.00 I have 2 rifles that love the Crosman HP's

For accuracy at much of a distance stay away from pointed and flat nose "target" pellets. A great pellet for 1 rifle may shoot like buckshot in another.

Until I tried the Ruger branded Superpoints, I would have agreed with the last poster about pointed pellets. Not only are they accurate at thirty yards, they make more noise and thump on target by far. Clean, well formed pellets that all feel the same loading them, since they are all close to the same size. 

If they shoot well for you, buy a sleeve of them and never worry about it again if you are a hunter. If they don't, move on and find the one that does. I went through about thirty or so various pellets before i bought the Superpoints that mine likes.

The other two pellets it will group well with at thirty yards and stay in the scope adjustment, are both wadcutters! .