.22 JSB 25.9 (not the redesigns)

Does anyone have reports of good accuracy with these? Gun, fps, etc. would be interesting to hear. 

I'm talking about the straightwalled ones that look like a 10.34gr JSB in .177. The .177 10.34 are pretty impressive out of my field target gun (poly barrel) and I've gotten them up to 950fps without losing accuracy (yes, that's over 20fpe and I brought it back down after the experimentation). 

They seem like a good looking pellet but I think I remember lots of people not being too impressed with them. 

Had a chance to try them out this weekend. 

Gun used is a .22 Veteran, Short. I usually keep it at 20fpe but cranked it up for this experiment. Turned the hammer spring adjust in two full revolutions to get 775fps for about 34fpe. The pellets were stacking at 30 yards. And a pickup truck would have been safe at 119 yards. The natural lighting worked out for me to see the pellets in flight and they were doing crazy things. They would spiral or climb or dive or dodge right or left. Jorgo commented that they're not safe at longer distances and I agree, just no confidence that they're not going to hit something 50feet to the left or right of what you're shooting at.

It was completely the pellets too because I shredded a normal sized soup can at the same 119 yards with the JSB 18.1 and 13.43.

So, same results for me that most posted about. I could see their use for killing a problem critter at 30 yards or less, but have zero plans of shooting any more of them.