(expired)SOLD

Forums Member Classifieds (expired)SOLD

• Views : 863
  • Link

Swing360
    Participant

Lower Price, $600TYD. Also Adding a Simmons Rangefinder to the list of addons. 

MANY MORE PICS ON REQUEST. I have for sale my .22 Noblesse Pup black Sepatia. The rifle is in really good condition and shoots really well also. 1 very small tool mark from in the field having to remove my moderator. Also, very light scratching from the ball detent in the magazines. 

The gun will come with a full tin of JSB 18.13’s as well as a 4-16×40 AOIR Center Point Scope and two (2) mags to get you shooting and a moderator to make it backyard friendly. Fill probe, gun sock, and other necessary extras

The ONLY reason I am selling is because I have a new (larger) rifle in mind and I just can’t justify the price in having ANOTHER NOTHER .22 that I won’t shoot. Last picture is where I shoot my rifle. Inside a housing community and all the old rich disgruntled losers have no idea I’m smacking steel. 

Excellent (100%) feedback on on my metal detecting forum buying and selling machines that are $2500+ with ZERO issues. 

MOD EDIT: added “WTS” to your title.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer available. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Link

TheBullsEye
    Participant

How many shots are you getting on a fill ?

Link

Swing360
    Participant

“TheBullsEye”How many shots are you getting on a fill ?

I usually shoot around 6 mags each fill, so around 60 shots. Thank you for the good question.

Link

gorgata
    Participant

is this a regulated version

Link

Swing360
    Participant

@gorgota: This is a non-regulated pup. Thank you for the question.  

Link

NMshooter
    Participant

You can talk to R&L about a adding a regulator

Link

Swing360
    Participant

“NMshooter”You can talk to R&L about a adding a regulator

I would except I have a ridiculous opprotunity on a  FX Impact out of Seattle and it would seem silly to add to this since I’m not going to keep it. I already see this hobby spiraling WAY out of control and the last thing I need is $10-15,000 in guns like I do metal detectors. Lol. 

Link

NMshooter
    Participant

I was letting gorgota know he could add a regulator to the rifle so as not to be a deal breaker. He could also talk to Nick at AirSuperiority about adding one as well. With sixty shots on a fill he may not have to do this. Sorry, just trying to help. I do know what you mean, I just had regulators added to 3 rifles ( I have 5 rifles now) and bought a compressor. Haven’t hit 15 k but I’m working on it! LOL. Wife has cut me off so to speak! Hard to not always be looking for the next rifle.
    Someone elso on this forum put a regulator on a standard rifle and is quite happy with it. 

Doc

Link

Swing360
    Participant

Here are some groups from today 1-31-16

5 shot 40yd groups and the dime makes me chuckle. It’s a Canadian Dime and I said I was going to hit the Queen in the head. If you look at what a 2014 Canadian Dime looks like you will see I hit her as about as perfect as it comes 😈 Honestly my best groups yet. I was feeling it today. 

Link

Swing360
    Participant

I reuse the cardboard squares so disregard the lowest left hole in the shot with the dime in between the two 5 shot groups. 

Link

dambull86
    Participant

Could it be sent COD or do you know of a safe transaction where Im covered
    Im interested but Ive never bought anything used online from a private seller and Im new to this board (and PCP guns actually)Bought my wife a Samatra 2500 but its to heavy and now shes claimed my Jkhan.25 bullpup Lol

Link

Swing360
    Participant

“dambull86”Could it be sent COD or do you know of a safe transaction where Im covered
    Im interested but Ive never bought anything used online from a private seller and Im new to this board (and PCP guns actually)Bought my wife a Samatra 2500 but its to heavy and now shes claimed my Jkhan.25 bullpup Lol

Honestly brother, I can appreciate your trepidation, but I have done deals here and I can link you to another forum with 100% feedback score dealing in several thousand dollar items that I’ve bought and sold on. 

Although it would be retail, R&L sells this rifle (and others) online. Check with them if you are looking for a more “traditional” type of purchase and they can hook you up. 

Link

spysir
    Participant

Mr. 86, et al.
    That Swing360 fellow is just a fine human, really!

And,  most people will accept a U.S. Postal money order, this gives the buyer some protection as no one thinking right would mess with a Federal money order, mail fraud, Postal m/o’s are traceable,…. . Long before there was online payment folks purchased airguns via postal m/o. Especially with an unknown buyer seller holds the rifle until payment clear (and with a postal m/o it clears at the P.O. instantly). Anyone who say’s they have references ( and maybe pass if a sellers has none?) check em out, most airguners know a good number of other airgunners. 
     Seems a good deal at $600.00 to me.

John Blount

Link

NMshooter
    Participant

If you double click his icon you will see he has been on this forum for a while now and has 5 accuracy points. I think you will be safe with this deal.

Doc

Link

timekiller72
    Participant

Can you text me some pics of the gun and a list of all that your letting go  and do you do PayPal 
    276-970-6606 Thanks

Link

HuntersGlen
    Participant

Swing360 :  I’ll buy your krosa. PM sent

Link

Swing360
    Participant

This pup is sold. Thank you team.

Link

HuntersGlen
    Participant

Feedback for Swing360 : The Jkhan krosa 22. was a super deal with extras (Simmons LRF 600 range finder,rem oil, patches, CP scope and rings, 500 JSB 18.13gr pellets )  shipped 2 boxes 2nd day priority mail, packaged so well it took 15 min to unwrap the bubble wrap. It was a pleasure speaking with him.  I would buy from him again with total confidence. So glad I saw his listing and joined Airgun Nation too contact Swing360 Its a keeper at that deal and shoots very well.

Link

HuntersGlen
    Participant

John your right he is an A-Ok seller / member. He’s educated and works in the medical field. When I talked with him on the phone I felt like I have known him for some time. A big plus is he’s more than fair when selling his items. I even used Paypal friends/gift tab buyer of the Krosa .22 I have to give kudos too Swing360  No problems.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘(expired)SOLD’ is closed to new replies.