.22 FX Impact MKII Compact?

.22 FX Impact MKII Compact with the power plenum owners, I'm wondering what "bar" did the regulator come "set at" from FX factory? Oh and if you know at what fps it shoots at?
I'm converting my standard FX Impact MKII to a compact and was wondering where I would need to set my Regulator?

I know I can set it at what ever pressure I want, and tune from there.
BUT!
I have noticed that the Impact is the quietest when it first arrives from the factory. (At least all of mine were)
So I'm wondering what does FX set the regulator on the .22 Compact when they ship it out?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Have a Great Day!

Mine (March 2021 purchase) shoots 18.1's on max HS best:

Imp Cmpct As Received.1621525723.jpg

No tuning has been performed on this gun other than adjusting the hammer spring wheel.

Sorry that I don't have more data, but the little gun is shooting lights-out, and I am having more fun shooting than tuning.

Mine (March 2021 purchase) shoots 18.1's on max HS best:

Imp Cmpct As Received.1621525723.jpg

No tuning has been performed on this gun other than adjusting the hammer spring wheel.

Sorry that I don't have more data, but the little gun is shooting lights-out, and I am having more fun shooting than tuning.

Wow! Nice!
I have mine set at 140 bar and at max setting it shoots a 880 fps. with 18.1 gr JSB's Maybe I need to lower my reg?

Thank you for the information!

I think you need to do a basic speed tune, where you adjust reg starting low, and measure max speed with a chronograph. And then lowering the speed some with hammer, and check for accuracy.The gauges on the guns arre usually not accurate enough to be trusted when trying to replicate other`s settings. They can be 10 bar on/off, while a chonograph will show the correct end result.

FX masterclass has a good guide as a starting point https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K9uG2KOPt0&t=2s 

If you go from a tune with a longer barrel, to a shorter one, you can probably start measuring with current reg setting, as you probably do not need to go lower from where it already is. That is if you intend to shoot the same type of pellet with roughly the same speed as before, or lower. If you are lucky, you might not need to adjust reg at all.