.22 crosman domed ultra heavy (19 grain)

Forums Pellets, Projectiles, & Ammo .22 crosman domed ultra heavy (19 grain)

• Views : 326
  • Link

ranedouglas
    Participant

https://www.crosman.com/pellet-domed-ultra-heavy-22                                     ………………..                         ………………………………                                  also on pg 58 of the new catalog here :  https://cloud.3dissue.net/12234/12202/12250/11205/ 

Link

BigTinBoat
    Participant

Wonder if they will be any better then the 14.3's? $12.99 seems a bit high for a 200pk, but I guess that's their "list" price.

Here's a good link to them:

https://www.crosman.com/airguns/airgun-ammunition/pellet-domed-ultra-heavy-22

Link

edosan
    Participant

Hope the accuracy will be better too  ;)

(Like the 14.3gr Domed)

• This reply was modified 4 days ago by edosan.
    Link

nervoustrig
    Participant

I’d rather they focus on restoring the quality to their existing pellets instead of making new ones.  Even the boxed pellets, both CPH and CPL, won’t group better than 1” to 1.5” at 25 yards across a variety of rifles that are capable of 1/2” with several other pellets from H&N, JSB, and RWS. 

At least this new one isn’t a copycat Polymag or gimmicky buzz saw.  I’m just not convinced we need a competitor to the JSB 18.1gr that’s more expensive and less accurate.

Link

Bob_O
    Participant

What would be nice is if JSB would bridge the gap between their 18gr and 25gr pellets…..like maybe a 21gr?

I know H&N make that weight but they're not good for 100yds in my FX rifles.

Link

BigTinBoat
    Participant

edosan

mm looks that they confuse grains and grams

gn = Grains

gr = Grams

Hope the accuracy will be better than that! ;)

(Like the 14.3gn Domed)

I'm pretty sure they got it right

GRAMS = G or GM

GRAINS = GR or GRN

Link

pmg
    Participant

I’ll give them a try in time, but I wholeheartedly agree with Bob O about JSB offering a 21 or 22gr. pellet. Just picked up some 14.3gr crosmans at Wally World for about $7/500 for the fun of it.

Link

mcoulter
    Participant

I have to admit to liking premiers!  I can't think of a better pellet for smacking my metal spinner targets :-). And I'll eagerly test a tin or two of these 19 grainers!

Link

edosan
    Participant

BigTinBoat

edosan

mm looks that they confuse grains and grams

gn = Grains

gr = Grams

Hope the accuracy will be better than that! ;)

(Like the 14.3gn Domed)

I'm pretty sure they got it right

GRAMS = G or GM

GRAINS = GR or GRN

Pretty wrong I was! JajjaJaja thanks for the clarification!

Link

Glem.Chally
    Participant

mcoulter

I have to admit to liking premiers!  I can't think of a better pellet for smacking my metal spinner targets :-). And I'll eagerly test a tin or two of these 19 grainers!

F yeah,  its my go to indoor pellet.  Even at 50m they do well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.