.22 caliber Gamo Hornet Maxxim rifling

ok guys I’m starting to go crazy! Haha I’m kind of a freak when it’s comes to my shot grouping and so far I’m not very happy with how certain pellets are performing at 35 yards. So my question is, does anyone know what shoots best out of the .22 caliber Gamo Hornet Maxxim? I’m guessing they us the same rifling so I’m hoping that someone out there has found the pellets that shoot the best at all distances. I know Gamos aren’t the best but I’d like to get it down to a farly decent grouping at 35 yards cuz that about the max distance I shoot while hunting

the one i had , i got on clearnace at academy sports last yr ...here it is :: https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/gamo-hornet-maxxim-22-caliber-air-gun  ... i was impressed - 3yr warranty, good scope, decent trigger (cat, i think) , gas ram...i'm thinking i got mine last yr for $120, actually... it was raining here in ft.worth that day , but the gun was almost all plastic - so that worked out... mine broke in quickly - about 50 shots. it chrono'ed between 750-760 fps with crosman premiers - 14.3 grains. but mine liked the .22 h&n hammer pellets. it is their economy line and the same pellet was used for the old sheridan red box diabolo pellets (the red boxes that said west germany on the bottom - later they used .20 premiers). they are usually about 5 bucks for a 250 ct tin at field supply (a local airgunner turned me onto field supply . com and i get lots of stuff on clearance there now)... that was a decent combo package for around $130...i liked the scope rail and scope stop it had built in, too. ... but, if you can afford them , the h&n field target trophy pellets in all four conservative airgun calibers (.177, .20, .22, .25) are the best pellet all-around.....when all esle fails in my break barrels, or the ones i am testing/fixing - i try those pellets. they are also rebadged as field target specials by beeman, and also called something like that from marksman (older tins) . cometa and stoeger also put a different sticker on these h&n made pellets. jsb's are great too , but loose some velocity from most spring/ram - piston type airguns.