.22 Brocock Contour G6 Mini-Review: What a Fun Little Airgun!

Smaug - Even with the additional 4", it's 6lbs 8oz and 38.5" and still handles like a short, light carbine. Without a fully shrouded barrel, there's no way of getting it quiet without the additional volume.

I suspect the Huggett Belita is much quieter "downrange" than the stock Huggett and "backyard friendly" enough for my purposes as I'm usually pesting with the muzzle setback from an open window or door, but from behind the gun it still is a little loud for my liking. The NC is just so much quieter it's incredible.

LDM - The stock Huggett on mine unscrewed fine (previously owned) but I tried heating the endcap to put on the Belita so I wouldn't need a M10X1 to 1/2 UNF adapter. I've heating that thing so hot that I couldn't hold it with a silicon oven mitt, and the endcap still won't budge... Good luck with your sale, if hadn't grabbed this one I would have snatched up yours in a heartbeat..

The Contour is 3/3 pesting as of this morning. A red squirrel taken with a surgically placed, silently delivered .22 CPHP to the head from 20 yards. In my state, red squirrels, chipmunks, flying squirrels, porcupines, skunks, weasels and woodchucks can be taken year round with a hunting license.
(c) Chipmunk, flying squirrel, porcupine, red squirrel, skunk, weasel, and woodchuck: the season opens on January 1 and continues until the following December 31, except that the season is CLOSED during the "shotgun" deer season.