.22 benji disco w/ pump

. it's the easiest way. later, get a tko stage 5 sound stopping device for less than $50 shipped (works great)....and whatever scope.. it takes about half as many pumps to refill to the 2000 psi mark as compared to the 3000 psi (marauder) mark. i've been using one since 2009 for hunting....maybe i just ended up with a REALLY good first run walnut disco, but i spent about $25 for the caliber change parts from crosman.com. i changed it to a .22 caliber. got a tko stage 5 device, and tuned it up a bit . now it gets around 25 shots at an avg of 840 fps with 13.5 jsb's , and 25 shots at 780 fps with the 16 grainer jsb's...... really feels like 'cheating' when i'm out hunting with this "poor man's pcp" , but it's a super-light (6.5 lb scoped), accurate as poop, silenced, 21 ftlb air rifle that's easy to reload..... and it'll be easy to get parts for the gun or pump here in the states. - paul. 

... i know a few guys like that....their disco is dead now to ultra pcp bull pups and +.30 bores... my hunting buddy dropped around 14K - got the gasoline powered daystate compressor and a closet full of pellets.....got vulcan, daystate wolf, 2-3 air force rigs, scopes, extra caliber barrels....etc....etc... i'm not there , yet. and from what i've seen in the last ten years , what one gets for his dollars after $800 is sparce. - paul.

Last year when I got my house roofed, I got the roofing foreman’s son into PCP’s by letting him handle and shoot my PRod. From there he bought himself a woods walker and a hand pump. Last we talked he was going to get a hatsan spark compressor. I truly believe that a Marauder PRod is the ultimate starter gun for getting someone into PCP guns, and learning the workings of it. So very easy to take apart, holds 3000 psi, there is great aftermarket support for it, and it’s magazine fed. Not to mention lightweight and compact.

Just my opinion.