.22 air rifle with no magazine?

At Pocatello, we shoot outdoor events where .22 are very competitive, While magazines are not required, they make rapid fire stages go more smoothly. Choose a rifle for how well it shoots for you, and has the tray/magazine option. But, there is more.

The length of the slot where the tray or magazine goes varies between rifles, often rifles of the same make. I am shooting a .22 Armada right now and the length of the opening is about 1/8 narrower then my .25 Marauder.This makes a big difference for my fumble fingers when shooting the EBR speed shoot. If you are never going to shoot with a magazine, then Air Arms might be a better choice. I have an S400 and it has a very long loading port. 

Ron

Reactions: Killzone
I have the HW100 with the single shot loading accessory that I really like. This accessory allows for single shot and retracts outward to allow better access to load a pellet - then push it in and close the blot. After the shot while you pull the bolt back it pop to the right and allows for and other pellet to be loaded. I find it really handy. And the HW100 is a tack driver!