• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

2020 GP Series

It is what it is but sure would be nice to see who stood where for 2020 like has been reported in the years past....

AAFTA Capture.1599864390.JPG

I will say this much then it's over. The fact that Nationals was canceled because of a lack of top shooters, yet the other National series continue's, knowing full well its unreasonable to expect the other top 2/3's of shooter's to compete is in itself, unreasonable. 

Also for a minority of top shooters to take advantage of an extraordinary situation to get a plaque and names on record, knowing full well they didn't compete with the best in the nation seems self serving. Of course what do I know, I haven't won a thing, yet. 

As for being bold. I must have missed you at the Nevada GP. 🛫🛬🇺🇲

Edit: Cleaning up the second sentence. 

Well you sure did miss me at the Nevada GP. And many other GPs for that matter. ALL shooters had full opportunity to shoot against the best in the nation. Really, they did... and still do! The “best” can still go to CA just as the “best” can go to Carolina. It’s fair and you can even say, yes, “taking advantage”. There is nothing wrong with that. Lucky, yes. “Cheating“ the system, no. To even say “unreasonable”, no. More challenging for some than others, well maybe. ...And don’t we all compete “to get our names on a plaque” somewhere? ... and have fun at the same time doing it... that’s for sure.