2019 AAA Slayer - Next Level

Just announced on Instagram (@americanairarms). Wow!! 

More pics in the Big Bore forum..

1550256500_9098597615c67097436c598.23924180_DDCCB8E0-0AB9-4C64-B0D7-2F4A6657B781.jpeg

Now that's total Bad ASS!!! Damn Brian, you're going to drag me kicking and screaming into Big Bore airguns... ;) Shooting your .308 was great fun!

Resistance is futile! If big-bore isn’t your thing, rumor has it there’s new, high power small-bores coming. The prototype .22 EVOL I got to shoot last year was probably just a glimpse of what’s next. 

Brian

Nice gun but I'm still waiting for them to accept my money for a .177 folding EVOL. :)

Ouch, that might be a while. .177 is to AAA as Prius is to drag racing. I get it though, a folding, super high shot count plinker / hunter would be cool, but a niche nonetheless.

This entire hobby is niche...a compact folding .177 would be no more so than anything else Tom does...

I’ll be dead before the EVOL gets fully released.. yet alone a review.

😂🤣......I will say that AAA needs to ramp up. Folks get super frustrated waiting so long and most just won’t bother with it. 

Okay, fine, you must be patient. Got it. Now, when you quote a release date make it accurate. Hit the mark. Great airguns though 💪🏼