2017 Kalibrgun Cricket Mini Carbine : Review : Yes I have one.

2017 Kalibrgun Cricket Mini Carbine : 1st proper hands on mini review of the all new bullpup from Kalibrgun. Yes I got my hands on one before they are even available in most countries :) This is a sneak peak at the full production rifle and probably the 1st on the internet of the 2017 Kalibrgun Cricket V2 Semi Bullpup and I will follow it up in a week with the full warts and all review. So make sure you subscribe so you don't miss the full review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psj2ohfmByo

MOD EDIT: MOVED TO PCP

Reactions: jp_over
Yes it is. Not an official one.

I was imported from Portugal at 5ft lb and then tickered with by a UK Gunsmith to 12 ft lb, so will be pretty much what they will be in the UK when we get them.

I expect it to be pretty much the same as the old Cricket as apart from the trigger linkages, there is nothing between them. But my review in a weeks time should confirm this.

Just done some stripping down.

1. The barrel is now a totally free floating barrel and is about 3 inches shorter.
2. The shroud is a full barrel length shroud instead of the last 1/3 shroud.
3. The air tank appears to be the same diameter, but 3 inches shorter.
4. The Wooden Stock Mini Carbine 2017 I have is 2 inches longer than the older carbine I have.
5. Fill pressure is 300 bar stamped on the block.
6. The safety is simply a metal sliding locking bar and is resetable and non auto.

Hope this helps.

I kinda like that they haven't created a whole new action for no reason. It's a Cricket so we already know it will be good. The Cricket is already one of the most accurate and efficient air guns available in it's price range so no need to make their customers deal with a bunch of teething problems for no reason.

I think it looks like a stylish piece too. The only reason I probably won't buy one is because I already have a Cricket that I love. 

I wouldn't mind trying one though, to see how it feels and what the balance is like. I can always be persuaded when it comes to a Cricket.

"zebra"I kinda like that they haven't created a whole new action for no reason. It's a Cricket so we already know it will be good. The Cricket is already one of the most accurate and efficient air guns available in it's price range so no need to make their customers deal with a bunch of teething problems for no reason.

I think it looks like a stylish piece too. The only reason I probably won't buy one is because I already have a Cricket that I love. 

I wouldn't mind trying one though, to see how it feels and what the balance is like. I can always be persuaded when it comes to a Cricket.
I felt the same as I love my original tactical Cricket, but after playing with the new Mini Carbine I am totally convinced I want one. Even if it means swapping out my old Cricket. This new mini carbine is a beast and I am struggling to find anything wrong with it.