2017 Colibri

Not bad , not as pleasing as the original. The high capacity mags & storage are nice. I love my old one , it is the most accurate PCP I own. Other than replacing an o-ring & a broken linkage rod, the gun has been nearly flawless. I always say the Hummingbird would be the last PCP I would ever depart with. Anxious to see this new model in action.

The color scheme is kind of weird... but other than that, I kind of like it!

KalibrGun_Capybara_02.jpg

I was thinking lately that I don't need to be buying any new air guns for a long time. I had my needs pretty well covered and there was nothing coming out that was particularly exciting to me and then, in the last week.... why are they doing this to us? I need to start selling the old guns so I can buy some of these new ones!

Am I being too optimistic to think that Kalibrgun would have learnt their lessons in design and quality control from the first Colibri so the new one will be flawless out of the box? I mean, they wouldn't do that again right? 

My Cricket has brought me so much joy that I think I could be persuaded to give a new (and working) Colibri a second chance. 

My original one is the most natural & accurate shootin piece I have or ever owned. It is so comfortable topped with the MTC Connect, the little hummer seems like part of me. I have a FX Wildcat and while I really like it , it just does not have the perfect fit for me like the Colibri. I really don't need another Colibri, but if the new one has the semi-auto worked out, I will get one for the fun factor. I can always can always go to cheap whiskey and machine rolled cigars to save money for more pellets & Nitrogen,LOL...

Have to say, no matter the improvements, my Ernest Rowe tuned Colibri w Hawke Sidewinder 6.5x20 half mildot is an absolute pleasure to shoot. Had it out whacking starlings 20 minutes ago and head shots are the norm at 30-50 yds. It doesn't miss unless I screw up. I can tell you, it's a dream to own this amazing gun! The whack of the pellet is louder than the shot. I wonder if the new one will be as quiet.