• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

2016 Ontario junior Biathlon

I just wanted to share a few pictures with all of you of my daughter who I am so proud of her and her brother are my whole world and I am very blessed to be the man that they call daddy! 
This is the first year that my daughter competed in Biathlon with her cadet corp and only the 3rd time ever being on skis!!! ...the conditions were very cold windy and the course was covered in ice patches ...the steep drop hills were the worst and there were a lot of injuries because of the conditions my daughter fell twice hurting both knees and spraining her thumb but even know she had tears rolling down her face and the medics and military coaches pleaded with her to to forfeit and get looked at she pushed on to the finish line another 2 laps of the 1.5 mile course and and five clean targets latter she dug deap and crossed the finish line! 
I as a father could not be more proud of the way she handled herself yesterday! 

I am so happy for her and also to share this experience with you my friends!
Jonathan

Jonathon, good for her and for you!

Where did she end up in the rankings? She is doing great just for competing on her first match. !
Was she nervous? Looking at the prone target she was shooting, it looked like one more to go to complete. And with no scopes.....there are grown men who have trouble shooting iron/peep target sights. Now let her go back to the FX and getting dinner birds! Lol

Jonathan,

I have said before and will say again, THANK YOU for raising another generation of responsible shooters!! A great story and heartwarming as well!! My children are young and I look forward to moments like you just experienced with your daughter. Keep up the good work and give your daughter another congrats from your bro's at AGN!!