2015 Holiday gift thread

Merry Christmas/happy holidays/bah humbug or however you get down. 

So on my metal detecting forum we have a 3 page thread already dedicated to "what'd ya get", so we might as well all share here what we got air gun related. 

I got some new steel plinkers and a wonderfully beautiful hand made "check" from my wife made out for $500 towards a rifle or accessories! Muahahahaha, my wife loves me!

who's next?

i got a steel trap with spinners in it then I read the box and looked at my sister said thanks but unless I shoot this at 75 yards my .25cal is gonna break it,, she looked at me laughed and said don't be a scrooge so I put it together and showed here lol broke Both the spinners off the little poll at just over 50 yards,, she now understands why my guns are not toys hahaha all the while my dad is just laughing ..... it was a good moment indeed

Merry Christmas everyone! Well I didn't get any air gun related stuff. But it has been a banner year for my air gun addiction what with my new RAW HM1000x .25 and a multitude of accessories so I really can't complain. Although I am still waiting for a hammer forged barrel for my .22 Mrod from Jim Gaska. Thought it would be here in time for Christmas but no word yet.
Cheers! 

Fritz, perhaps you should have gotten what my wife gave me—a pair of earmuffs! Not the kind you listen to music over, but those designed to keep your ears warm! Speaking of which, I got her some heated gloves, and heated slippers. You place them in the microwave, and presto, one minute later, they're toasty warm! Almost as good as a lighter-fluid-powered hand warmer by Zippo!

Secretly, I did buy another batch of Red Fire pellets on Amazon, and used a 50% off coupon! I could have used the coupon for the heated gloves and slippers, but a guy has his priorities!