$2000 PCP or 2 $1000 PCP

Well, any of those guns will hunt. The bullpups are easily carried in the field and will be very accurate to hunt with. For competitive shooting, I would guess the Crown is the way to go. You can always buy the bullpup later on. Matter of fact, I just learned that the Wildcat will be upgraded soon. Will have a swap able barrel system like the Crown. 

I wouldn't buy any cheap compressor direct from China. Who will service it if/when it fails? Where do you get parts and support from? I wouldn't want to deal with the headache when something goes wrong. I would deal with some company that have a support center in the US and a decent track record for providing support. There are guys who feel comfortable repairing a unit like this and are knowledgeable enough to do the work. I'm not one of them. 

"blackdiesel"If you don't have a compressor, $1000 PCP and $1300 compressor. After the hoopla dies down about the crown, sell the PCP you have and get a used Crown.
I agree 100%. Get an Air Venturi or similar compressor for $1300 and get a decent $1,000 PCP. You will always want a new gun, but your compressor is the backbone of any PCP shooter. The compressor will let you shoot more and spend more time experimenting with your new PCP. All that adds up to more fun. :)

"blackdiesel"
I wouldn't buy any cheap compressor direct from China. Who will service it if/when it fails? Where do you get parts and support from? I wouldn't want to deal with the headache when something goes wrong. I would deal with some company that have a support center in the US and a decent track record for providing support. There are guys who feel comfortable repairing a unit like this and are knowledgeable enough to do the work. I'm not one of them.
yes all true but,you can buy 3-4 for the price of one "better" compressor

there are guys that have already bought rebuild kits for these cheap Chinese compressors.guys have also rebuilt them.there seems to be better support for them as one would think...my cheap Chinese compressor fills rifles only because I don't have any type of air tank,it runs under 30 seconds to fill my rifles.do not believe the BS being spread about the cheap Chinese compressors but go ahead and your spend money as you see fit.if it wasn't for the cheap Chinese compressor I would still be pumping.only problem you will have with it is running out of pellets faster than you thought possible...there are many great reviews on these cheap units but they get the job done...good luck in your search....

"ohio_hunter"there are guys that have already bought rebuild kits for these cheap Chinese compressors.guys have also rebuilt them.there seems to be better support for them as one would think...my cheap Chinese compressor fills rifles only because I don't have any type of air tank,it runs under 30 seconds to fill my rifles.do not believe the BS being spread about the cheap Chinese compressors but go ahead and your spend money as you see fit.if it wasn't for the cheap Chinese compressor I would still be pumping.only problem you will have with it is running out of pellets faster than you thought possible...there are many great reviews on these cheap units but they get the job done...good luck in your search....
I don’t think there is anything wrong with the $250 Chinese compressors. In fact, if they fill a PCP or air tank in a reasonable amount of time then they are just as effective than any other compressor. I just don’t know enough about them to recommend one.

That being said, the more I read online about them the more I am seriously impressed. I am even tempted to buy one myself for use at my home since I keep my Air Venturi at my cottage where I do 90% of my shooting. 

Regardless of what compressor you use, remember that filling a tank with 4000+ psi is no joke. At that pressure, tanks and hoses have enough potential energy to be a bomb. It doesn’t matter if you have a $200 or $2,500 compressor, safety first. 

"ohio_hunter"there are guys that have already bought rebuild kits for these cheap Chinese compressors.guys have also rebuilt them.there seems to be better support for them as one would think...my cheap Chinese compressor fills rifles only because I don't have any type of air tank,it runs under 30 seconds to fill my rifles.do not believe the BS being spread about the cheap Chinese compressors but go ahead and your spend money as you see fit.if it wasn't for the cheap Chinese compressor I would still be pumping.only problem you will have with it is running out of pellets faster than you thought possible...there are many great reviews on these cheap units but they get the job done...good luck in your search....
If you are knowledgeable and can service them, go for it. You still need to worry about the filtration system and keeping moisture out of your gun. I know some guys get bored or lose interest after a couple of years with the airgun hobby. Since I decided I would be in the hobby for the long term, I decided to get a compressor that have a robust filtration system. I would rather go cheap on the PCP than the compressor.

"blackdiesel"
Diesel......which one to you have? Where did you get it? I am getting ready to pull the trigger.

Me I am going against the flow here.
I have bought lower priced rifles and now have been consolidating and wishing I had just bought what I wanted to begin with.
I have been in the hobby 2 years, and have wound up buying and selling 4 rifles to get to the ones I have now and have one more exchange to wind up where I want to be.
Which will be a RAW PCP collection, in .22 and .30. I have the .30 covered now to find a nice RAW .22 at a great price.
Fewer great items always outweighs more lesser items in my book.

"Bruce"
"blackdiesel"
Diesel......which one to you have? Where did you get it? I am getting ready to pull the trigger.
I have a Shelden compressor. He converts military compressors to HPA use. I don't want to hijack this thread so I will send you an IM with details,

Get whatever combination of guns and/or compressors you like as long as it includes the Streamline. I'm really liking this rifle the more I hear about it. I do alot of hiking with my Disco in steep terrain. I absolutely love the Disco but have been thinking about a high end .25 for a while. What always worries me is the weight of these guns. A ten pound rifle is just not fun when the squirrels are in a beech stand up on the mountain. The guys on this forum say they're incredibly accurate. And, only 6 lbs. I'm so glad FX is not simply satisfied with the Impact kind of market and built a simple, light mountain gun.

I'd get the $2,000 PCP. In fact, I'm planning to pull the trigger on one any day now. Full disclosure, I already have a .25 Wildcat that scratches that itch. I won't sell it to help finance the more expensive PCP I have my eye on. That one is $2,900+ here but I've found a better price. I think I need only 3 air rifles: Springer (Air Arms Pro Sport in .22 I have), Bull Pup .25 (Wildcat), and a high end .22 (Steyer). All of these are for plinking and squirrel hunting in the woods.