• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

200 yard six pack challenge. Is your gun up to it?

I'll try to answer a few questions here. 

I made the LDC. A friend gave me the anodized can. I just made the threaded end cap and internals. 

Shot count is more than 32 from a 240 bar fill. Reg. is only at 110 - 120 bar. 

Slugs I make and are made using Corbin swaging press and dies. $1360.00

Gun mods. - Picture is worth........

1564010942_10037401695d38e9be288dd1.22145847_IMG_6144.JPG

309 yards that you posted I saw that. Cool.

The sound is the can exploding. It always echos off the trees all around the little valley here. 

I posted here on AGN about 3 weeks ago a video I made shooting cans at 173 yards. 

That video was to get the same sound and sight of the cans exploding in the morning sun light that I see and hear. 

Hope that helps.....

Well, here’s my attempt at the 200 yard six pack challenge! A Compact Veteran @ 967 FPS using Crosman .22 cal 14.3 premier domes. Is my compact Vet up to the challenge? 😂 lol I might have done a little better had I used a “14th century French trebuchet” or a slingshot , but the challenge was presented and this is all I had . Any way while I was attempting the 200SPC squirrel 🐿 passed right in front of my cans about 5 yards closer to me. He didn’t stick around , just passed ,so I didn’t have time to challenge him but maybe in the near future... but for now here’s the link to a short video of my attempt.https://youtu.be/Cd3Ct7Wq_n4