20 Pellet Swaging Dies

Matt Dubber has on his most recent YouTube video in Patagonia a segment where they press their own pellets. Does anyone know where to get that press? It sounds like he said they got it from HN Hen out of China. It’s a 20 pellet die for swaging pellets out of lead wire. Looks super cool. Searched online but all I could come up with was one from Corbin and a few others - none appear to be JSB like. The ones in the video looked just like JSB domes exact. 

As a retiree I was very interested in this "HEN" swaging set up I've time and lead and all the tools necessary to cast the small lead wire slugs to swage the "pellets". But not the source of the 20 pellet swaging mold. I like to buy 2, one to form the "slugs" like those Huben uses to demo the Hubben semi auto rifle. Make great slugs for the FX smooth twist X barrel liners for that series of rifles, impact, wildcat,crown, and dreamline in .22 or better yet .25 and one for diablo style pellets. I keep wondering if they will outlaw lead pellets and do as England, Canada and Australia have done to fellow airgunners. Corbin's pellets seem to all be pistol bullet shapes. I'd like to see a pellet shaped similar to a 30 gal. barrel but with a rounded hollow point nose and a stepped boat tail end also hollowed out to adjust weight add or remove lead from these hollows. The three raised rings around the body to provide the air seal and for points of contact with the barrel cutting down friction. And I believe it is able to be formed in swaging die for rapid production. Thoughts anyone? 

"texagdds"Matt Dubber has on his most recent YouTube video in Patagonia a segment where they press their own pellets. Does anyone know where to get that press? It sounds like he said they got it from HN Hen out of China. It’s a 20 pellet die for swaging pellets out of lead wire. Looks super cool. Searched online but all I could come up with was one from Corbin and a few others - none appear to be JSB like. The ones in the video looked just like JSB domes exact.
Hi, I'll try to contact Claudio Flores the guy that's on Matt's Patagonia Hunting series, he's from Chile (as I am) and will try to get the information on how or where he got that kit, I'll post it here if I have any results.
He also has a facebook page/group it's called Patagonia Airguns Chile.

Hey guys...what you should be seeking, before the die, is some sample pellets from that die. I wouldn't want to produce a bunch of Gamos regardless of the consistency/quality. There are very finite parameters to look at for supreme pellet accuracy and best match for your gun. To mention a few, head diameter, actual weight, skirt configuration, leading end profile, balance and length, even the properties of the lead being used. IMHO, I think the money would be better spent for a bunch of your favorite JSBs and sort for head diameter, weight, and skirt configuration...or I guess you can roll the dice and hope for the best...just sayin.

"GBGUNNER" As a retiree I was very interested in this "HEN" swaging set up I've time and lead and all the tools necessary to cast the small lead wire slugs to swage the "pellets". But not the source of the 20 pellet swaging mold. I like to buy 2, one to form the "slugs" like those Huben uses to demo the Hubben semi auto rifle. Make great slugs for the FX smooth twist X barrel liners for that series of rifles, impact, wildcat,crown, and dreamline in .22 or better yet .25 and one for diablo style pellets. I keep wondering if they will outlaw lead pellets and do as England, Canada and Australia have done to fellow airgunners. Corbin's pellets seem to all be pistol bullet shapes. I'd like to see a pellet shaped similar to a 30 gal. barrel but with a rounded hollow point nose and a stepped boat tail end also hollowed out to adjust weight add or remove lead from these hollows. The three raised rings around the body to provide the air seal and for points of contact with the barrel cutting down friction. And I believe it is able to be formed in swaging die for rapid production. Thoughts anyone? 
I haven't heard anything about banning lead pellets here. I know you can't use lead shot (shotgun) at some places near water but as far as "outlawed" not here as far as I know.