20% off Pellets at AirgunDepot... today only

I ordered 20 tins of .25 JSB MK2. Order went thru earlier in the day. But I just got an email from airgundepot that said they have ended the promotion. I hope this just means that they will no longer be accepting the coupon code for 20% off pellets, but that at least my earlier order went thru. Sure hope they don't cancel our orders that already went thru...

I placed an order this morning and got an email confirmation, then just now got an email saying that they ran out of the allotment for the promotion for 20% and to use SAVE13 for 13% off instead. I checked the order number on the confirmation email and it says they don't have that order number BUT they already charged my credit card this morning. I can't call because they aren't open now so I sent an email but the new promotion ends at midnight. I don't want to double order, so it looks like I may be screwed on this one.

My first experience ordering from Airgun Depot will likely be my last.

My pellets all arrived yesterday, well packed as always from AGD. Only strange thing was that the box used by AGD is 3' x 2' x 6", waaay too big for just pellets. Inside I found not only pellets and reams of brown packing paper but a brand new, in-the-box, CO2 SBR. The new DPMS from Crosman! Unordered! Unlisted on the packing slip! Not included in the order summary online at AGD!

Mystified is an understatement! Have to wait until Monday to talk to them, and My Treasure and I are twitching with curiosity. Mix up in shipping? A surprise gift from AGD? A night-time misadventure in online shopping induced by Ambien? The suspense is killing me!