20% OFF: Cyber Week Schedule of Events

Get 20% OFF + Free Shipping on $150+ orders on all Umarex brands like Colt, Glock, Legends, Ruger and more!

UTG and H&N Sport had so much fun the first day that they decided to stick around for one more. Regardless of what brand you choose the promo code CYBER-20 will get you 20% Off, plus free shipping on orders $150+

Stay tuned throughout the week - more great brands will be added to this epic sale!

1575404049_13672627205de6c211688d29.78291419_banner_1575383802.png

The descriptions of the plan so far have said that brands are being added each day. It was intended to be like one brand a day. The ad said that the prior brands would stay active, so now you would continue to get the discount on all of them so far. Because of the way the sale has been laid out from the beginning, I would not have expected to mean every brand on the website. I would have taken it to mean all the brands you choose that have been opened up in the sale will get the discount. It would not make sense in their plan for you to get every one at the beginning if brands are opening up each day.

At least that is how I have taken it. Be patient and follow along with the sale... and more brands will open up. And they are adding an extra benefit by keeping all brands open in the sale instead of just the ones for that particular day.