.20 NSA slugs...please tell me their on the way.

Has any one heard from NSA about .20 slugs. I emailed them a while ago and was told they were in the works. Don't want to bother them so I figured I would ask if any one has heard anything. I was shooting Samyang 27.3g round noses, my go to pellet for a long tiime, now their discontinued. The Krale website does show the pointed Samyangs, they shot ok but nothing like the round nose and now shipping starts at $36.54. For now it's JSB 15.89, thats the heaviest pellet I can find.

My limited supply of the 23.7's compared to a JSB 15.89

20201208_192058.1607474630.jpg

Hey Motorhead.....

Let me disclose that I am a "Greenhorn" when it comes to .20 cal.......Hence the reason for this comment. Is it possible for the Heavies (15.89) to yeild a tighter group at 50yds? Your paper results of course are validating that the pellets (at this point) are performing better than slugs for sure. I recently purchased an Airforce Condor in .22 and then acquired a 24-inch 20 Cal barrel from Air Force and installed it with the intention to commit the Condor to my 20 caliber Starling and Sparrow rifle for out here where I live in the agricultural parts of lower Michigan. I have various Airguns in .177/.22/.25 Cal. Break-Barrels to a Dreamline... I have groups on paper that are tighter in .177 with a Benjamin Trail at 50 yds.....Just for topic comparison. Meaning, should I not expect such groupings from the .20 cal out of my Condor at 50? I understand that head diameter and velocities are factors along with the elements (pressure/temp/wind/) in this experience for sure....At this current time of this question are you done testing and tuning the rifle(s) for the projectiles to acquire the best groupings or is there still some tuning and testing to be done yet?

I appreciate what you are doing very much as I am new to this caliber and have ZERO experience with it's characteristics....

Thanks for sharing BTW...

20 cal testing was only so-so results so we did not put them available to market. We will revisit them but right now we are focused on our move from So Cal to Missouri. Our website will be shutting down at the end of next week and not be back on until we are in Missouri and have our shop set up again for production. We do not have date for that until we start getting it set up and have a better idea of timing.