2 of the most popular airguns of 2021 - Diana 34 and Diana Stormrider G2

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
The Hard Air Magazine has published a report about the most popular air rifle reviews in the first half of 2021.

"We are very happy to have placed twice in this ranking." -Diana

Ranked #5 is the Diana 34 EMS

34 ems.1626983770.jpeg

"Eric Brewer – the main shooter for HAM’s Diana 34 EMS test review – bought the gun. Yes, it’s that good!

For its overall balance of features, performance, flexibility and price, the 34 EMS earned a HAM Gold Award. Clearly you are interested in it too, as the 34 EMS scores highly in this list of 2021 most popular air rifle reviews to date.

It’s a successful new “take” on the classic, spring/piston air rifle. The easy cocking and soft recoil are benefits that will be appreciated by many shooters. The up-gradable design gives the owner a range of options unavailable with any other current breakbarrel model."

Click HERE for the complete review

Ranked #10 is the Diana Stormrider Gen 2

Stormg2.1626983844.jpeg

"This is an unusual HAM test review. We looked at the Diana Stormrider Gen 2 with an additional barrel band, regulator and pressure gauge. These upgrades are made using official Diana products and are easily undertaken by the owner.

In HAM’s opinion, these additions made a significant improvement to the air rifle. Of course they add cost. However it’s cost that can be spread out over time if required – a big advantage for many folk!

The Diana Stormrider Gen 2 is an accurate PCP air rifle with good power and shot count for its air capacity when regulated. It’s one of the smallest, lightest PCPs available which – in itself – is a big advantage for many purchasers."

Click HERE for the complete review

the stormrider i get - it shares parts and design across models and the design is inherently good with a decent finish at a low price .. the bandit is basically the pistol version and its just accurate and easily tweaked in, popping a 1" square of aluminum at 10, 20, then 30 is just a 1,2,3 exercise of knocking them down ...definitely alot of bang for the buck, youll have to spend double or more to beat it ...

i own Diana 34 spring AND Diana 340 gas piston with beautiful curley walnut stock. Both are just great, I prefer the shot cycle of the gas piston.

My similar to Stormrider is Stoeger XM1 thumbhole camo rifle. Hard air should do a review on this excellent rifle. Prolly made by Snowpeak. It shares the same magazine as Stornrider. I really like this affordable kit. It also offers a optional Stoeger bi-pod that uniquely mounts to the sides of the forearm. Accuracy is just great.

is the current "diana 34" still made in asia with asian steel ?

or did umarex go back to having them made in germany with german steel ? 

The 34 was never made in Asia if I recall correctly. If you see the new Diana catalog you'll see that it says made in Germany for all premium air rifles including the 34 ems. They just also offer some other models that are made in china (those don't have the made in Germany label).