2 month old gun major issue

My Kral Puncher breaker,.22cal has been great (approx 1700 pellets in 2 months) but last night while target shooting, when I pulled the trigger it sounded like air being let out of a balloon. I tried again and same thing, then on 3rd try noise continued until all air released from tank. I pumped it back up to 100 bar and it holds air (overnight), I checked that barrel and no stuck pellet. Seems like valve is stuck?? Any thoughts appreciated.

Oh, an hour earlier I killed my first groundhog, young one but dropped it where it stood with a head shot at 25 yds. I was on cloud nine and then this.

dan

+1. Get a full tune from Troy hammer. He replaces the factory parts that are suspect, tunes and tweaks and will make your Kral shoot to its full potential. It will take a while, but the work is worth the wait.

I have over 3000 pellets through mine since I got it back from. Troy. Still love it. The ground squirrels hate it 😉

I emailed him, but I thought I read he stopped doing Kral work, don't the valve on the site

+1. Get a full tune from Troy hammer. He replaces the factory parts that are suspect, tunes and tweaks and will make your Kral shoot to its full potential. It will take a while, but the work is worth the wait.

I have over 3000 pellets through mine since I got it back from. Troy. Still love it. The ground squirrels hate it 
1f609.svg

I emailed him, but I thought I read he stopped doing Kral work, don't the valve on the site

Dan, I just replied to your email. Get with me and we'll get you fixed up.

I have over 3000 pellets through mine since I got it back from. Troy. Still love it. The ground squirrels hate it 
1f609.svg

Dan, I just replied to your email. Get with me and we'll get you fixed up.