2 Marauders from Pyramyd with problems

I'm new to airguns although I had a Benjamin when I was a teenager and decided to dip my toe back in.

I ordered both a Wood Walker and a Field and Target from Pyramyd. The Field and Target arrived Monday and I had paid their "20 for 20" fee so they would mount the scope and test the gun. I cocked the gun to dry fire when it arrived and the gun did not appear to dry fire which I found strange. When I tried to remove the magazine which was already inserted in the breech by Pyramyd, it moved about and eighth of an inch to the right and stuck firm. Now it won't move to the right or back into position to the left. I wrote Pyramyd two days ago and still no response. Any suggestions? I can't believe they would have shipped the gun with pellets in the magazine and not included a warning of some kind.

I also purchased the Wood Walker. I got my Benjamin 90 tank in and filled today. After filling the gun with air I retracted the bolt, but it does not seen to retract fully to allow insertion of the magazine. The thin part of the bolt is still exposed. Shouldn't it retract all the way?

Needless to say I'm frustrated that I have two guns, plenty of air, a target set up and can't shoot either gun. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

When I pull my bolt back, on my Woods Walker, I kinda put my thumb on the end of the receiver, and it gives you enough leverage to pull it all the way back, till it "clicks". It will get better with use. You did not get it back enough to cock it. Sounds like with the field and target, you have a pellet stuck half way in the breech, preventing you from removing the magazine. They should have NEVER shipped it with a magazine inserted. You could try to cock it, then run a cleaning rod down the barrel till it makes contact with the magazine, and ease the pellet back into the magazine. Then it should come out. I recommend you de-gas it before you try anything. SAFETY first!