2 Impact .30 questions

I just noticed that Pollymag pellets are now available in .30 cal. has anyone tried these yet? Magazine problems or accuracy issues?
​Also, I use my guns mostly for night hunting with a high power flashlight and a cheap laser sight, which works ok for bunnies out to about 50 yards. I have looked for a better laser with a decent windage/elev adjustment system, but they all seem to use plain set screws, which are very difficult to make fine adjustments with and the screws are a loose fit, so do not hold their setting for long. Is there a good low-profile laser available with turret style adjustments, between the cheap 25$ units and the bulky 600$ military models? 

"steeve"I just noticed that Pollymag pellets are now available in .30 cal. has anyone tried these yet? Magazine problems or accuracy issues?
​Also, I use my guns mostly for night hunting with a high power flashlight and a cheap laser sight, which works ok for bunnies out to about 50 yards. I have looked for a better laser with a decent windage/elev adjustment system, but they all seem to use plain set screws, which are very difficult to make fine adjustments with and the screws are a loose fit, so do not hold their setting for long. Is there a good low-profile laser available with turret style adjustments, between the cheap 25$ units and the bulky 600$ military models?
Is it legal to hunt with lasers at night where you live? It's illegal here in NY (but then again, everything is illegal here...)

Why wouldn't you just buy a night vision reticle instead? Surely that would be a better tool for hunting at 50 yards. It's not easy to manage holdovers / holdunders with a laser and, at night, they aren't exactly a subtle way of not warning the game that you are about to shoot them...

Yes, everything is illegal in California; even shooting an air rifle in my area, though I am out in the boonies on a 25 acre ranch, bordered on three sides by a empty government land, with no neighbors near by. I had a field target club doing regular practice sessions here every weekend for awhile, until one of them noticed someone on the dirt road along my north property edge, taking pictures of them and their license plates.......since then, none of them have been back. Pisser.
​ The laser works good because you don't have much time to acquire a sight picture usually....many times I don't even get a stationery shot; with the laser, I can lead them while they run and sometimes get a successful shot. My flash light is over 1200 lumens, those weak 200 lumen jobs don't get it done. You need to spot the rabbits out at 150 yards plus. A red dot sight might be an option, but the laser can be shot quickly from any position. I will check out that one. These bunnies are so gun shy now, that I rarely get closer than 40 yards. everybody out here has firearms. on weekends I hear shotguns and even full automatics going off within less than a mile away. Lots of preppers around these parts.

"steeve"Yes, everything is illegal in California; even shooting an air rifle in my area, though I am out in the boonies on a 25 acre ranch, bordered on three sides by a empty government land, with no neighbors near by. I had a field target club doing regular practice sessions here every weekend for awhile, until one of them noticed someone on the dirt road along my north property edge, taking pictures of them and their license plates.......since then, none of them have been back. Pisser.
That sounds like something you'd expect in a fascist dictatorship but not in America. Somebody needs to have a word with the local fuzz about prioritizing the capture of dangerous criminals over good people attending a sporting event or plinking on private land. 

The laws in my town are confusing. It states a bunch of things that aren't allowed but then it specifically states that they don't apply to private land so I think I'm ok to use air guns in my back yard. I just make sure I make an effort to choose quiet air rifles to be considerate to my neighbors so nobody has any cause for complaint. 

I noticed two guys across the street shooting cans off a wall with a BB gun a few weeks ago. They got spooked when they saw me and tried to hide what they were doing. I thought "if you only knew what I shoot in my yard"...

Here is what hunting using a reflex sight and a side mounted laser looks like...

It is cool since there mounted on the gun at different points you can quickly and easley judge ranges.
When the 2 are lined up your at your correct range the if there off you know if its farther or closer. 
I like it a lot. 

In this video I also shoot a pigeon out of the air gusin just pointing the laser at it and shooting..