2 Days Only: Free 10 for $10 inspection

2fd9bfd9b1981eb65f41083ee4571d27.jpg
For a limited time, get peace of mind for FREE!
Our popular 10 for $10 service ensures that the airgun or airsoft gun you buy is good to go right out of the box. This test includes:
• Remove your gun from its box and visually inspect it to verify there are no defects. 
• Fire 10 shots. 
• Confirm that the gun cocks reliably for all shots. 
• Verify that the trigger functions reliably for all shots. 
• Enclose chronograph tape of 10 fired shots. 
• Make sure your gun doesn't leak (PCP, gas and CO2 airguns and airsoft guns). 
• List the air pressure used to shoot your gun (PCPs only). 
• Sign and date a certificate stating when the test was performed. 
• List the name and serial number of the tested gun on the certificate.

[url="https://www.pyramydair.com/20-for-20?utm_source=agn&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=services"]c30019a7d3fe331bf02f4a17c9cd0b61.jpg

For a limited time, get peace of mind for HALF OFF!
Our popular 20 for $20 service ensures that the airgun or airsoft gun you buy is good to go right out of the box. This test includes:
• Confirm that the gun cocks reliably for all shots. 
• Verify that the trigger functions correctly for all shots. 
• Mount and zero your scope at 10 meters. 
• Enclose chronograph tape of 20 shots. 
• Make sure your gun doesn't leak (PCP, gas and CO2 airguns and airsoft guns). 
• List the air pressure used to shoot your gun (PCPs only). Sign and date a certificate stating when the test was performed. 
• List name and serial number of the tested gun on the certificate. 
• Sign and date a certificate stating when the test was performed. 
• List the name and serial number of the tested gun on the certificate.

shouldnt we be able to think a new air rifle should be right from the manufacturer .. instead of being charged extra ,,its like i will sell you a air gun but if you want to be positive its working right .were gonna charge you a fee of $10 to $20 ,,maybe they they know QC is loose at the plants making air guns, and there doing a good thing for us ? for this service,,i know everyones gotta be paid for work they perform ,seems to me the mark up should include this service. other retailers provide it for free ,, i may be way off and if i am please lets here your opinion , i do realize this is a choice ,,PAT

As a newbie I rec'd my Marauders, I was set back by the fact the gun would leak out 600 psi in the time it took to eat a sandwich. PA is a great company, dealing in many phone calls and orders daily. I think receiving a working gun should not be an option, nor should the last of a companies assembly line have to be your table. Charlie at Georgia Airguns tests and shoots, Normand formally of DiscosRus sold refurbs that after two years of safe storage are still holding.