2 air guns I will never get rid of,

My Beeman R-7 that I picked up at Beemans store in San Rafael in 1981, spent a little more and got a better stock with it.

I have 100,000s of pellets through it, rebuilt it 3 times.....back then they did not have safeties, love it.

So accurate and easy to cock and that is why I will never get rid of it.Oh yea ,it was my first pellet rifle.

Now my first pellet pistol, Daisey 717, got it before the R-7. Could not shoot it very good at first,keep practicing

and many months and pellets later became a good pistol shooter. Another easy to cock and accurate pellet pistol.

I was actually lucky to have picked such Great air guns as my first pellet guns.

Thinking about my favorite air guns reminds me of my favorite pets,unfortunately, pets pass on, yet remembering them puts a smile on my face.

Although owned "real" guns a bit longer, I had to look up some receipts. I'm 56 and my first airgun was 2015. :)

posercosplaypunisherfrank002.1651225681.jpg

(that's right, my finger is on the trigger... i'm a rebel that way can't ya see? lol)

Bought my first "real" air rifle a year later.

Capture.1651225281.PNG

I've never had any "keepers" in spite of owning over 100 airguns in that time ([url="https://www.instagram.com/tagsguild/"]examples here
). It's addictive, but I'm not a collector nor nostalgic.

I'd trade them all for just one of my losses...
mistyoshihuskies.1651225597.jpg

#pdxfrank

My decades old R9 and P1 might be sold by whoever inherits them but not by me.

The hard part is not acquiring a 3rd airgun I'll never get rid of ... or a 4th ...

That’s how it goes. Once you get your hands on a quality springer like that, not only is it hard to let it go, but you want to save and buy only the best lol. I am thinking I should go get a beater just to have one I don’t care about.

I am thinking I should go get a beater just to have one I don’t care about.

I struggle with this fairly often and look for something I can throw in the back of the truck or in the back of the mule and let the grand nieces and grand nephews run wild with it in the woods.

The problem I have now is what I consider to be a "beater" 'is something like a Benjamin pump. :D

Any Benjamin or Sheridan pumper in a wood stock is not a beater anymore lol. Not even the latest model before they went plastic… and even the plastic one too lol.

I think a Crosman Optimus for a spring powered beater, or the 360 for a pumper. The Optimus maybe a little better since a beater gets beaten around lol. More solid.

Crosman is the best with parts support.

Any Benjamin or Sheridan pumper in a wood stock is not a beater anymore lol. Not even the latest model before they went plastic… and even the plastic one too lol.

I think a Crosman Optimus for a spring powered beater, or the 360 for a pumper. The Optimus maybe a little better since a beater gets beaten around lol. More solid.

Crosman is the best with parts support.

Daisy 901 would be the perfect beater.