.177 or .22 ? What to choose for my next springer 🤔

All three of my current Springers are in .22 cal. I’m considering my next to be in .177. The two rifles I have in mind are either the AA TX200HC or WEIHRAUCH HW50S. I’m wanting a short, compact carry rifle in the field. Is it better to stick with .22 since I already have a nice assortment of .22cal pellets on hand. I like the .22 for its energy but may like the .177 for the flatter trajectory. Couldn’t I just buy some light .22cal pellets to increase the speed/flatten the arc and be better off ?
ahhhhhhh......what to do 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 

You may be able to use a lighter pellet but watch for what the manufacturer dictates as you could eventually damage your gun if it is to light. Also a lighter pellet may alleviate some of your trajectory problem at short to medium ranges but at longer ranges it will drop off more quickly than the heavy pellet because of the increased BC. I have both .177 and .22 spring guns and am happy with that. But I usually shoot my PCPs as they shoot so much flatter for so much further. Unless of course they run out of air and that's why I always have a springer with me. ;^)

After more thinking and a “nudge” from your suggestions, I just ordered myself an Air Arms TX200 MKIII in .177 in beech 👏. It’ll be here middle of next week. Next month I’ll get my other rifle I want: Weihrauch HW77 limited edition in .177 👍. That’ll round out my springer collection nicely with (3) .22 and (2) .177 rifles. Thanks for all the input fellas 👊🏻