.177 never gets any love….UNTIL NOW!!! The Gauntlet HPE

Forums PCP Airguns .177 never gets any love….UNTIL NOW!!! The Gauntlet HPE

• Views : 654
  • Link

Hajimoto
    Participant

Hey guys just sharing a little project I am working on. I will be updating this post with the details as it develops further.

THAWACK!

Link

intenseaty22
    Participant

Damn! OK then…. BTW, I give my .177s plenty of love, but in a lower power gentler kinda way. 

Link

bandg
    Participant

That should hit anything pretty hard.  If you have accuracy issues with those pellets, the JSB Beast's have worked very well in my more powerful .177's and still provide pretty good weight.  Will be watching for further developments.

Link

Bander124
    Participant

Herd mixed reviews on piledrivers only .177 I have is a Leshiy but I wanna try them think they do decent out to 50yds?

Link

SorenSD
    Participant

Tried the 21 gr Piledrivers in my Daystate Red Wolf .177 HP, but they did not perform well at all !! πŸ‘Ž

The JSB  Beast 16.20 gr on the other hand does shoot very well at around 1000 FPS and puts out 37.43 FPE ! πŸ˜ƒ

Link

Bander124
    Participant

Now i can get behind that!

Link

Xbowsniper
    Participant

Hajimoto,

Here's something that might interest you, come January of 2020……shoot me an e mail if interested. 

https://www.fieldtargettech.com/

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech 

Link

Kelik
    Participant

Hi any update on .177 project?

In my country only .177 can be used

No need permit/licenses to own and shoot it😒

Link

bandg
    Participant

SorenSD

Tried the 21 gr Piledrivers in my Daystate Red Wolf .177 HP, but they did not perform well at all !! πŸ‘Ž

The JSB  Beast 16.20 gr on the other hand does shoot very well at around 1000 FPS and puts out 37.43 FPE ! πŸ˜ƒ

Interesting that over 1000 FPS doesn't spray pellets everywhere as many seem to think generally happens.  Have you pushed the velocity up to note a point where accuracy is lost with those pellets?  By the way, they shoot very well from my Condor .177 also.

Link

SorenSD
    Participant

bandg

SorenSD

Interesting that over 1000 FPS doesn't spray pellets everywhere as many seem to think generally happens.  Have you pushed the velocity up to note a point where accuracy is lost with those pellets?  By the way, they shoot very well from my Condor .177 also.

1020 FPS is the fastest I can push them πŸ‘

Link

bandg
    Participant

I bet I can get them beyond that with the Condor but I haven't been shooting much since our cold weather season arrived.  I'll give it a try when I can.  Sorry to distract from the original thread.  Watching it with interest.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.