.177 long may it reign!

This "pee-wee" (the .177) has proven itself for decades and it will "never" find itself at the back of the line anywhere. Within the last year, I've bought 3 "pee-wee" .177s and they will never take the back seat to anything within its class. The very first airgun that I bought was the RWS 45 in 1983 and the last one that I bought was the FX Dreamline Compac Tactical. When I look at Olympics and the 10 meter matches, those little buggers shine like the sun, that's a fact. Bigger isn't always better and I'm not saying that the smallest is but everything has its own place in this hobby, the "pee-wee" is no slough!.

Yeah it was awful that the gun was stolen. And in my opinion a .177 CZ barrel is about as good as it gets. I have an older S200 with the CZ barrel and it’s a one hole gun at 25 yards. It’s impressive at 50 yards too but not much power. I also have an older FX Royal in .177 and it’s really accurate and has zero recoil, it’s a pleasure to shoot and excellent accuracy out to 50 yards. I’m even actually wishing that I would have picked .177 for my RedWolf instead of the .22 because of the recoil. But the .22 is totally awesome, I’m not complaining!