177 Brocock Bantam Hi Lite input and opinions (non regulated) wanted please...

I have one and can shoot a 60 shot field target match with it. It is more accurate than I am. I fill to about 3000 psi. I don't know how many shots I could shoot but more than 60. I like the gun a lot. It is light and feels good on sticks, mine is synthetic. I like it so much, I just ordered a .25 from AOA and their Black Friday sale.

Bob in WV

Reactions: Coldair
I know you said 177 cal but i believe you asked about my 22 cal on another post. I fill my gun to about 220 bar and easily get 65 shots in a consistent range of high 860 to 880 fps. I once filled it to 240 bar and got about 120 shots but it varied a lot more, but if i was only shooting to 40 yards max i would keep doing that as the poi wouldnt vary very much. I havent used the shot tray yet because the magazine works great and the accuracy is fantastic. When it warms up so i can feel my fingers i will try to see if there is a difference. If you need exact shot numbers pm me and i can try to find them and send them to you. But im sure 177 will be much different. All i can say is i really like the rifle. It is very easy to shoulder and shoot offhand due to the way it is balanced.

I had a .177 Bantam, sold to Nick @socaloldman, who loves it. The gun shoots JSB 10.34 and H&N 10.65 about the same. JSB at 925 on Medium, H&N at 910 fps on Medium power setting. High was just too hot for good accuracy, about 25 to 30 fps higher than Medium. Penny sized groups at 52 yards on Medium. See link below:

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/177-brocock-bantam-52-yard-groups-various-pellets-and-speeds/

As far as shot count and ES, filling to 250 bar and shooting to 125 bar gets well over 150 shots. If you want excellent accuracy, fill to 220 bar and shoot to 150 bar. Approx. 95 shots, and an ES of under 20. Yep, under 20 in the sweet spot for an unregulated gun. I shot a few entire 25M Benchrest Matches without a refill.
For the money, this is probably the best .177 on the market. Add in a DonnyFL Tatsu, and you are truly mouse fart quiet...

Music to my ears! Been doing some research for a short handy light accurate out of the box 177 unregulated gun (one less thing to go wrong or needing periodic service) with a very good shot count and can be made very quiet and wanted to get some confirmation on what I read.

Now I am just crossing my fingers on the magazines being OK when used.

Thanks Centercut! 

+1 👍

CA

The reason I got the gun was a guy traded it to me for something I had at the Columbus show. I have health problems and was looking for a lighter gun. Never thought I would like a bull pup but I like the little Brocock. I have never used the magazine. Mine came with a yellow single shot tray, that I love. There is enough room that I can get the pellets in pretty easy and the yellow tray makes it easy to see if the pellet is in right. I shoot JSB 10.3 pellets about 860 if I remember right. I think you will like the gun.

Bob in WV