173 Yard Starling Shot Short Video using the Tactacam.

Forums Hunting 173 Yard Starling Shot Short Video using the Tactacam.

• Views : 306
  • Link

Long_Shot
    Participant

I missed my "cold shot". Assumed it was high.  So I held under some for the next shot. Bingo. 

The Tactacam audio actually did a fairly good job with the pop sound. 

Same old thing with my modified Kalibrgun Cricket 35 cal. to a .25 cal. shooting a 37.8gr. slug @ 942 FPS.

Link

hawkeye69
    Participant

👍 Nice shot.

Link

tsakula
    Participant

wow. nice shot and distance

Link

Centercut
    Participant

That’s one bad mama jama!  Great shot, loved the pop sound. ;)

Link

JoeWayneRhea
    Participant

Great shot !!! I just got a tactacam

Link

Long_Shot
    Participant

Thanks for the compliments. 

Just having coffee this morning, when they decided to land on my shooting range. Normally a BAD choice for one them. 

Have to say that I think the Tactacam is a nice setup. Even with the sun shinning into the scope it got this and sound. 

I got this camera so when "popping" things I could share the real story. I need to work on my video editing software still. 

But, I thought this might make an ok video with what I do have. 

Link

pcparmy
    Participant

Nice shot!    Most satisfying bird to shoot, they do so much damage i get a smile every time i know one went down anywhere:) 

Link

Rokynutz
    Participant

Keith, you get a smile regardless. Lol Something goes down, you smile like the cat who at the canary.

I'm kind of in the air now for a scope cam….I have a side-shot for the phone. But, I want the ease of gopro. Although, I can’t justify dropping $1k for the side-shot gopro. I wish Phone Skope would finally release the gopro mount to the general public for scope mounting. (Yes, I know they make one, but it isn’t an option for rifles) I’ve even emailed  and messaged them…

eagle vision…Don’t know much about them

ect…

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Rokynutz.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.