140+ FPE 9mm Impact; who’s in?

Forums PCP Airguns 140+ FPE 9mm Impact; who’s in?

• Views : 1341
  • Link

zx10wall
    Participant

Tell me that I’m not the only one excited about this coming offering. Yeah 140 plus FPE with 81.02gr JSBs πŸ’ͺ🏼 Not to mention what it may be capable of with slugs. 

Link

Bob_O
    Participant

I wonder what that would do to a pigeon. πŸ˜‰

Link

be_prepared1
    Participant

I’m guessing it wouldn’t leave much of the pigeon left , lmao 

Link

2manyAirGunz
    Participant

zx10wall

Tell me that I’m not the only one excited about this coming offering. Not to mention what it may be capable of with slugs. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Count me in. 

I've been searching for info on this rifle.

Do you have a link that provides any information?

Link

zx10wall
    Participant

2manyAirGunz

zx10wall

Tell me that I’m not the only one excited about this coming offering. Not to mention what it may be capable of with slugs. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Count me in. 

I've been searching for info on this rifle.

Do you have a link that provides any information?

Ernest and the Swedish brains are currently testing it in Sweden. 

It’s gonna be breathtaking, I’m certain. 

Link

zx10wall
    Participant

Ernest’s smile tells me testing is going well 😁

Link

Shinyknight
    Participant

More power is nice. But cost of ammo and will use a lot of air. The .30 impact gets about 40 full power shot. So I'm guessing .35 is gonna get maybe 15-20 full power shot. I'm more excited about the 50 cal hammer. 700 ft lb and best of all, $799, not $2000+. Yes ammo gonna be expensive. But it would be mainly for hunting large animals. Not for plinking.

Link

golfer70
    Participant

Those are some big a$$ pellets!

Link

zx10wall
    Participant

Shinyknight

More power is nice. But cost of ammo and will use a lot of air. The .30 impact gets about 40 full power shot. So I'm guessing .35 is gonna get maybe 15-20 full power shot. I'm more excited about the 50 cal hammer. 700 ft lb and best of all, $799, not $2000+. Yes ammo gonna be expensive. But it would be mainly for hunting large animals. Not for plinking.

To each his own. I ain’t trying to shoot a freaking air cannon over here 🀣

Link

SDellinger
    Participant

Please be careful shooting pigeons or anything else around a dairy with heavy powerful pellets and slugs. Over penetration and extreme range are greater than smaller and lighter pellets. Woods hunting with an adequate backstop as in shooting a rimfire seems the safest practice. Have fun, Scott

Link

zx10wall
    Participant

πŸ‘†πŸΌUhm, well yeah man. Thanks for the reminder to use common sense safety. I know, I know; common sense isn’t common.

Safety always, now let’s have fun!!

Link

Glem.Chally
    Participant

Yeah that's an Impact I would be interested in,  but to use on smaller calibers.  I'm sure with the power mods it sounds like it has would be a great platform me thinks.

Link

Dairyboy
    Participant

Where did you find this info Derrick? I wanna see!

Link

zx10wall
    Participant

Instagram for the most part. 

and this little dude is sweet nectar:

On fire πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ 

Link

sonny
    Participant

Ernest looks like a mad scientist lol…Go Ernest,Go Ernest,🀘

Link

Julez
    Participant

Bob_O

I bet it would smoke em even moreπŸ˜‚

Link

zx10wall
    Participant

Julez

Bob_O

I bet it would smoke em even moreπŸ˜‚

It would kill the ish out of a pigeon πŸ˜³ They’ll be dead to the 10th power πŸ€£

Link

mag_de_mars
    Participant

Bob_O

Can someone explain me how they can make an 140fpe Impact and in the same time unable to make a liner for .30? 

Fx begin to tired me with this commercial strategy…. some owner wait for more than a year for a liner

I don't said Fx make bad rifles. i don't said they don't must make other models, But a bit of respect for people who paid 2000€ a rifle can be a good thing. 

i believe we are the pigeon…….

Link

Spray1Mark
    Participant

By the time it actually hits the shelves, everyone will have lost interest!

As above, 20 new products even though you cant supply what you promised a year ago?

Dont get me wrong I'm a fan of FX but I dont expect to get the YellowJacket Crown anytime soon!

Link

ackuric
    Participant

mag_de_mars

Bob_O

Can someone explain me how they can make an 140fpe Impact and in the same time unable to make a liner for .30? 

Fx begin to tired me with this commercial strategy…. some owner wait for more than a year for a liner

I don't said Fx make bad rifles. i don't said they don't must make other models, But a bit of respect for people who paid 2000€ a rifle can be a good thing. 

i believe we are the pigeon…….

Nailed it. You see, its all fine when FX announces something and takes a year or longer to SLOWLY bring product to the market, but if anyone else does, they're shamed, criticized, thrown under the bus, taken down a peg, and generally are never forgiven for such practices…while FX is more times than not praised for such practices. The double standards some have are strong.

The 'add-on' frenzy that will come with these modular systems are cash grabs. There will be much more to come, so if you fancy your money, just wait it all out…IMO. The timeline from the FX impact X release to the FX Impact MKll was less than 1 year…you basically got played if you bought an Impact X…because I bet the bank they aren't upgrading parts for free, let alone at a reasonable cost.

-Matt

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.