140+ FPE 9mm Impact; who’s in?

Tell me that I’m not the only one excited about this coming offering. Not to mention what it may be capable of with slugs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Count me in. 

I've been searching for info on this rifle.

Do you have a link that provides any information?

Ernest and the Swedish brains are currently testing it in Sweden. 

It’s gonna be breathtaking, I’m certain. 

Ernest’s smile tells me testing is going well 😁

1552446386_19743356445c8873b29f6413.93907370_73C5F450-9705-41CE-91BB-C80507B09AFA.jpeg

More power is nice. But cost of ammo and will use a lot of air. The .30 impact gets about 40 full power shot. So I'm guessing .35 is gonna get maybe 15-20 full power shot. I'm more excited about the 50 cal hammer. 700 ft lb and best of all, $799, not $2000+. Yes ammo gonna be expensive. But it would be mainly for hunting large animals. Not for plinking.

To each his own. I ain’t trying to shoot a freaking air cannon over here 🤣

I wonder what that would do to a pigeon. ;-)

Can someone explain me how they can make an 140fpe Impact and in the same time unable to make a liner for .30? 

Fx begin to tired me with this commercial strategy.... some owner wait for more than a year for a liner

I don't said Fx make bad rifles. i don't said they don't must make other models, But a bit of respect for people who paid 2000€ a rifle can be a good thing. 

i believe we are the pigeon.......

I wonder what that would do to a pigeon. ;-)

Can someone explain me how they can make an 140fpe Impact and in the same time unable to make a liner for .30? 

Fx begin to tired me with this commercial strategy.... some owner wait for more than a year for a liner

I don't said Fx make bad rifles. i don't said they don't must make other models, But a bit of respect for people who paid 2000€ a rifle can be a good thing. 

i believe we are the pigeon.......

Nailed it. You see, its all fine when FX announces something and takes a year or longer to SLOWLY bring product to the market, but if anyone else does, they're shamed, criticized, thrown under the bus, taken down a peg, and generally are never forgiven for such practices...while FX is more times than not praised for such practices. The double standards some have are strong.

The 'add-on' frenzy that will come with these modular systems are cash grabs. There will be much more to come, so if you fancy your money, just wait it all out...IMO. The timeline from the FX impact X release to the FX Impact MKll was less than 1 year...you basically got played if you bought an Impact X...because I bet the bank they aren't upgrading parts for free, let alone at a reasonable cost.

-Matt