14.3 grain “Me” K slugs

Matthias I specialize in cool!!! 😜lol Thanks man!!! There are some really awesome air gunners out there that do some amazing things when it comes to long range and I’m just trying to do it like them.

As for the B.C. Being affected by weight or lack of I cannot say. I am filling in the blanks with my info and the strelok pro is providing the numbers. It really is awesome to be able to point a laser rangefinder at a target, then enter the distance into the app and get a precise hold amount in clicks or moa.

So in my limited experience with using the app I am not certain how accurate these calculations (B.C.) are but I’m certainly sure that the click values are right on. 

Wind? I’m not a meteorologist but it was moving! I would guesstimate 15-17 mph 

1568686476_17296127345d80418cb66099.48653273_E6DBA4D6-6727-4EAB-85BF-C3A63AD06B08.jpeg
I actually took a picture of the grass laying down today just because I was so impressed with the lack of effect. Again I thank you for the kind words. Jungle shooter you have a good one. 

C.B.Daddy,

well, you're quite welcome. And I think, I'm thinking a lot like you, I think..... 🤔

I explain: You wrote: "It really is awesome to be able to point a laser rangefinder at a target, then enter the distance into the app and get a precise hold amount in clicks or moa."

—> I have written almost those very words in another post...!

It's just so fascinating to me — shooting by the numbers and nailing my target — that otherwise would be far too far off for a BB-gun (sure, an advanced level BB-gun, but still a BB it is!!). 🤣

Well, C.B.Daddy, keep us updated on your testing, and when you're ready to sell, let me know.

I live (and shoot) in South America (Peru) so getting stuff down here is always a bit of a challenge, but so far I've always found a way. Just in November I got some people coming to visit. 😊

Great job!

Matthias

Matthias, ZG thank you! This has been a lot of fun ! What a great experience it has been!!!. I say that because on this level, with testing I am through! When I started out my goal was to pick up where my pellets left off. To create a projectile of the same weight so that I could use the same gun and get better results with at further distances. I was also wanting to cut the cost down for myself and my sons to shoot high performance projectiles. Where I was once only able to dial the turret and get my pellets out to 200 yards using the center dot of the scope reticle, I can now dial to 280plus yards out and keep the center dot of my reticle on target .

I have been amazed and pleased with the results that I’ve been seeing at all ranges . My best estimation Somewhere near 10,000 slugs that I have shot in the last few months. By gods grace that is !!! That’s a couple grands worth at retail for a little over a hundred! Whew!! Well not just me... I sent out close to 1000 by request for outside testing , and my sons have helped as well. I’ve been purchasing two a cans per week and then my wife has also purchased them for me sporadically throughout these last couple months as well.

It is been a lot of hard work getting to the point where I am today with the performance, and I thank those who have given input along the way.

Here’s the link to a video of me shooting at 272+ yards. 

https://youtu.be/JSfFEAdB05s

1569959159_987404225d93acf76fd546.67590836_8723056C-FC15-4121-BBC2-19567F3C8D3C.png

Thanks again AGN!!! 

Oh Yeah I apologize for the crappy audio, But again you know what they say , a poor boys got poor ways .🤑 lol

Here’s a picture of the scope cam/ cell phone mount my son put together for me.

1569963033_8865568245d93bc193598f9.86037033_E77C6879-4C6E-41A4-9756-A6AE55813A8A.jpeg

👍 y’all take care now!