1,275 yard shot with a AirForce Texan .357

I have been curious as to whether or not anyone has seen this video. 

The person posts videos under the name UpNorthAirGunner, and he was going for a 1,275 yard shot with a modified AirForce Texan in a 357cal. and almost makes it. I find it remarkable that he is getting around 1263 yards if the video is to be believed.

Has anyone else ever tried for this type of distance?

"Mssmith"I have been curious as to whether or not anyone has seen this video. 

The person posts videos under the name UpNorthAirGunner, and he was going for a 1,275 yard shot with a modified AirForce Texan in a 357cal. and almost makes it. I find it remarkable that he is getting around 1263 yards if the video is to be believed.

Has anyone else ever tried for this type of distance?
Michael - Thanks for watching the video and yes - it can be done. There are a few of us that are stretching these distances out on our Texans and mine is basically still a stock Texan as far as the "guts". The only thing internal I have done to mine is to have the barrel fire lapped. The rest of my mods are external like the Mad Dog stock. The ability to even be able to aim at the target at these ranges is through the use of the Heritage Arms ColdShot adjustable base. I am using the 300MOA version (which actually cranks up to 480 MOA). I had to move the target in a bit closer to the water (1250 yards) to see where I was hitting - here is the video: