12 volt-110 volt air compressor [ photos of inside unit…]

Forums Air Tanks, Pumps, Compressors, & Filters 12 volt-110 volt air compressor [ photos of inside unit…]

• Views : 1057
  • Link

Billzach
    Participant

Here is what my compressor looks like, I,ve no ideal what other units look like inside.https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/300bar-Portable-12V-DC-Electric-Mini_62017347116.html?spm=a2700.icbuShop.89.13.425e4bb1j3kk8L.

Link

AGFAN
    Participant

Thanks for giving the inside scoop!

Link

barneybusa
    Participant

looks like a well built, clean compressor, not slapped together, believe one will be coming home to WI shortly, ty Bill

Link

airgunfans
    Participant

It seems that all the nuts for securing high pressure tubings are made of brass. Can  you confirm that pls ?

Link

pesty3782
    Participant

So how is the compressor holding up?  Looks just like the Hatsan's inside….

Tony P.

Link

Josoo
    Participant
    Link

Billzach
    Participant

Probably same unit, but I brought mine  for $264 total, which  included shipping, power converter ..small filter plus the big gold filter..It took 2 weeks to get it.

Link

Glenn1
    Participant

Have you had the time to do multiple fills? Also have you gone to 3500 or 4000 psi yet?

Ron

Link

ParishWDavis
    Participant

Do you like it and doesn't seem reliable

Link

lenweber2
    Participant

Just got mine today. Two weeks to get here in Washington state, although went back east somewhere then here UPS. Guns are all but full but filled the Crown from 170 to 230 BAR in 3-4 minutes. Ran it a few minutes with no load to maybe break in. A little noisy but no more than a pancake compressor. Dead head came with it so I ran it to 300 BAR a couple times, then bleed it off. Nice clean, no water mess and cheap $264.

Link

Glenn1
    Participant

Harbor Freight just had a sale on a case that just fits this compressor, power supply, cables and filters.

Perfect fit 29.00 .regular 39.00 really a nice addition.

Just got mine end of last week. 3 weeks delivery for mine. Got held up in Hong Kong.

Ron 

Link

ParishWDavis
    Participant

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D7CWSCG/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These are very good power supplies you can series or parallel them you can series or parallel them Have owned about 15 of them over the past four or five years they work great

Link

barneybusa
    Participant

Mine arrived Thurs., played with it yesterday and couldn't get pressure, ran it again today and seals must have seated, running like a champ. Emptied the bottle on my Kral Jumbo (425 cc) twice, filled to 200 bar in 13 minutes from dead empty. Sounds like a sewing machine on steroids but not uncomfortably loud, even in the dining room (wife is away 😁) Ithink we may have a winner here.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.