100 yrd groups. Please post yours.

It’s awesome seeing some of the groups that are posted, some seriously good shooting on here. 

I though it would be good to have them in one place for easy viewing. Not a competition but some inspiration for those of us trying to improve.

Please post the rifle, pellet, conditions fps etc. As soon as I get out again I will post up my latest whatever the result!

1552730594_20387209655c8cc9e2ae47a7.54323782_C3AC9EB6-64CC-4702-8B2A-A543B848813A.png

5 shots with .22 Steyr LG110 shot off a pickup truck cab. 

Is it just me , or does everyone really like to see these 100 yard groups ?! I could look at them all day. I really hope I can get out next week with Red Wolf and do some 100 yard shooting . It seems that the elusive group at 100 is now the bench nark . I shall do my best . Just wish I had some slugs to try over here in the windy UK . Keep posting the pics up , I love them !! 

Rog

Is it just me , or does everyone really like to see these 100 yard groups ?! I could look at them all day. I really hope I can get out next week with Red Wolf and do some 100 yard shooting . It seems that the elusive group at 100 is now the bench nark . I shall do my best . Just wish I had some slugs to try over here in the windy UK . Keep posting the pics up , I love them !! 

Rog

I love them too Rog, that's why I started the thread, really enjoyed seeing them and also what guys are using to get them. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can do with the art barrel. I haven't used a redwolf but the most accurate gun I have used is the pulsar, mainly due to it having such a fast lock time. Keep us posted with how you get on.