100 yrd groups. Please post yours.

Forums General Discussion 100 yrd groups. Please post yours.

• Views : 1205
  • Link

Swami
    Blocked
    Blocked

It’s awesome seeing some of the groups that are posted, some seriously good shooting on here. 

I though it would be good to have them in one place for easy viewing. Not a competition but some inspiration for those of us trying to improve.

Please post the rifle, pellet, conditions fps etc. As soon as I get out again I will post up my latest whatever the result!

Link

kaylaindy
    Participant

5 shots with .22 Steyr LG110 shot off a pickup truck cab. 

Link

Swami
    Blocked
    Blocked

That's a helluv a good shooting. Thanks for kicking things off. I have never used an lg110 but only ever hear good things about em'

Link

Shinyknight
    Participant

Would love to test my 25 impact to 100 yards but problem is. I don't have a 100 yard backyard. Too cold to go to the gun range plus the charge $25.

Link

mubhaur
    Participant

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/raw-report/page/266/

7 pellets 

114 yards 

18 grain jsb

950 fps

BSA barrel 

HM1000X 

Link

Swami
    Blocked
    Blocked

Cracking gun and shooting to match 👌

Link

JimNM
    Participant

Kral Puncher Breaker .22 at 41 fpe

Seneca 28.5 g done pellet 

From lead sled on a folding table at night (zero wind)

Centerline 4-12* FFP

5/8 " 5 shot group

Link

Swami
    Blocked
    Blocked

Jeeze that’s some sharp shooting.

Link

2D1C
    Participant

Shot with the Crown

Link

MileHighAirGunner
    Participant

Trust me guys. I only shot dime size groups. 😃

Link

Long_Shot
    Participant

Here's yesterdays quick group for the 30.5gr. slug, while testing different weights and bases. 

Heavier weights were more like 1 – 1.25" groups. 

"Old Faithful" Cricket .25 BP 

My custom 30.5 gr. slug – 870 FPS (869 – 870 FPS) 

1- 870 FPS 

2- 870 FPS 

3- 870 FPS 

4- 869 FPS  Hit the black dot.

5- 870 FPS 

100 yards 

Calm air.  

Link

Brian.in.MI
    Participant

Here's one from a couple years ago with my RAW .30 LRT. 44.75gn JSB at 880fps, unsorted. 

Brian @airgunner.usa

Link

Swami
    Blocked
    Blocked
    Link

Greenarrow
    Participant

420D3F27-77BE-4ADF-88A4-D1B20ED5F74B.jpg

D4930770-DF94-4C82-AB8B-C5AB0EB8942E.jpg

7114AD1A-D330-4060-96E4-9845E7083427.jpg

2B1A2BCE-A80B-4131-9628-D70027522D21.jpg

Link

Swami
    Blocked
    Blocked

Good to see some with the 18g jsb as opposed to heavier pellets, there is hope for me yet :)

Link

Laity
    Participant

Is it just me , or does everyone really like to see these 100 yard groups ?! I could look at them all day. I really hope I can get out next week with Red Wolf and do some 100 yard shooting . It seems that the elusive group at 100 is now the bench nark . I shall do my best . Just wish I had some slugs to try over here in the windy UK .  Keep posting the pics up , I love them !! 

Rog  

Link

Swami
    Blocked
    Blocked

Laity

Is it just me , or does everyone really like to see these 100 yard groups ?! I could look at them all day. I really hope I can get out next week with Red Wolf and do some 100 yard shooting . It seems that the elusive group at 100 is now the bench nark . I shall do my best . Just wish I had some slugs to try over here in the windy UK .  Keep posting the pics up , I love them !! 

Rog  

I love them too Rog, that's why I started the thread, really enjoyed seeing them and also what guys are using to get them. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can do with the art barrel. I haven't used a redwolf but the most accurate gun I have used is the pulsar, mainly due to it having such a fast lock time. Keep us posted with how you get on.

Link

AG72
    Participant

Hw97k .22 shot at 101 meters, 3 shotgroups with h/n field target trophy, support with a triggerstick

Link

edosan
    Participant

10 shot group @ 100 meters (110 yards) 30 cal 44gn @ 910fps  with my X, light wind. Finger N wide 0.55 inches

Link

knothead
    Participant

Here is my best 5 shot group from my Sheridan Blue Streak from last week. Included the fire weather to show the conditions then.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.