• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

100 shots under a dime at 55y from position?

1585619558_16142254745e82a266a477c9.82376746.jpeg

This is the only pic I can find.....it’s pistol, buy similar with rifle.

Mike

Great shooting, but OUCH! How do you get into that position, lots of Yoga? I'm 61 but couldn't do that when I was 31... ;)

Mikes position is similar to 11 time High Power Champ David Tubbs seated position. David is a big guy too.

Mike is the best seated shot I’ve seen. We’ve all had 5 or 10 shot great groups, but 100 blows them out of the water. I’m good for 5-15 really precise shots, then fatigue sets in. Happily we never have to do more than 4 in a row!😄 That’s why us old guys can keep competing😜👴🏻

Greg

Mighty fine shooting there Mr. Mike! I wish my gun could hold a group like that 😭

Yeah, me too, but I don't have the money into my airguns like that, so I guess I can't expect those kind of results.

My comment was meant as an inside joke to Mike. Sure he makes one of the best rigs out there but he is an incredible shooter and that is why he made a group like that, I am sure if he had a different rifle on that day he would have done the same.

My gun is over 20 years old and it works good enough to let me go out to the matches and have fun with my friends, and sometimes if I am lucky I might even get a win in here and there.