10 posts before you can sell… dont agree with that

Forums Forum Information & Feedback 10 posts before you can sell… dont agree with that

• Views : 568
  • Link

MontanaFTW
    Participant

So I went to Norco and got a quote. It’s $12 a month but it’s 232.58 to fill the tank. They also do t carry it there so I gotta order it. Does that sound right? Cause oooof that’s a bit. And with the way I shoot, if I can I’ll shoot tins of ammo.  I love to just plink for hours. Wonder how many top off on my 44 min scba would be ( don’t remember the cu ft:/ )?

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by MontanaFTW.
    Link

CampFussell
    Participant

Montana, that’s the most outrageous price I’ve seen so far. $12 a day for tank rental???? Are you sure it’s not $12 a month?

Fuss

Link

MontanaFTW
    Participant

Yes lol it’s per month. 

Link

CampFussell
    Participant

Montana, best I can remember when I first started and was keeping up with it……I could fill my 44 cu ft SCBA tank about six times to 4500 psi. After that another six fills and the nitrogen bottle would be down to around 3400 psi and then you can start filling your gun straight from the nitrogen bottle as it gets low enough?

My bottle is down to 3200 psi right now, and I called ARC3 to have them change it out next week. Got some friends coming over to shoot this weekend and we should have plenty of air by just filling our guns straight from the nitrogen bottle.

The last change out on my bottle was the middle of August and two of us were shooting from it then? Here it will be early April next week and I’m changing it out again. Hope that gives you some kind of Idea?

I’ve heard of guys hooking the nitrogen bottle to some kind of booster compressor and making the nitrogen go a long long way in filling their SCBA bottles? I just haven’t looked into it.

Link

CampFussell
    Participant

Montana
    Here’s what I could find on Mr Hollowpoint’s Booster setup.
    I’m not real familiar with it, but maybe someone will chime in? I assume a lot of the big bore guys use a set up like this because their guns use so much air, and it is self contained meaning they don’t need electricity to run it in the field!

Link

509ajl
    Participant

OK on the subject of 10 posts I tried to give away or trade pellets that didn’t shoot well in my rifle but the moderator jumped in and said I couldn’t do that so it was removed. I wasn’t offended or anything because I was new and thought that after a while I would try again as I posted here and there sooner or later I would qualify to offer these or even sell something here. I am definitely an air gunner and like this Forum so the rules don’t bother me I just have to comply. I purchased my first PCP rifle from here and it was a quality person and rifle all went well kudos to this Forum and the people involved. I’m not a scammer and like having some protection from activity like that where trust and honor is still a virtue and not a scammer.  Thanks AGN for my experience here.

Link

ridesafer
    Participant

I also understand the reason of requiring rules. In fact the reason we have so many is not because of the honest people but because of the dishonest people. And because of that I thank AGN, even though it may be painful even for the honest person at times.  

I’m speaking from a recent internet experience (different website) that caused me to be scammed out of a few hundred dollars…….!

Link

minagenral
    Participant

The 10 posts is a respectable rule for new members like myself that want to sell items with no history. It gives a chance for the moderators and members to get to know me and helps to uphold the integrity of the classifieds section. I would say the classifieds on this forum are done very well as compared to other sites. 

Link

Brian10956
    Participant

“Pelletpinger”

“MontanaFTW”Paypal has buyer protection… let’s be honest PayPal is the only way you should be doing sales for the safety of both partys

I don’t think the sale of firearms is covered by PayPal. 
    https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-paypal%E2%80%99s-policy-on-transactions-that-involve-firearms-faq585

It just says it doesn’t cover firearms air rifles are not firearms in most states they are considered to be toys. 

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.